Stan Romanek EVIDENCE ON TAPE tonight on Un-X News Radio 6 pm CST

  • Margie Kay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2012
      Un-X News Radio Show has moved to a new time - 6:00 PM instead of 7:00 PM CST Friday Nights.

      Today, while pre-taping this show with Stan Romanek we heard strange sounds through Skype that sound eerily like the odd unexplained sounds being heard around the world.  We also heard a woman's voice that can't be explained.  This happened about 3/4 of the way through the interview with Stan Romanek - so we may have some evidence of our own that Stan Romanek's experiences are real.  In any case, it is very strange.  Race Hobbs, the engineer for GRA Network, is analyzing the tape and we'll have more information on this event soon.  My interview with Stan Romanek is very interesting - he talks about his experiences and his books so if you'd like to learn more about the case please tune in tonight!

      A live chat is at  http://www.globalradioalliance.net/ orlisten only with no chat at http://www.talkstreamlive/.

      Margie Kay
      Publisher of Un-X News Magazine
      http://www.margiekay.com/ Host of Un-X News Radio on Global Radio Alliance