Dr. Greg Little on Un-X Radio tonight

  • Margie Kay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2012
      My guest on Un-X News Radio tonight is Dr. Greg Little. We will be discussing the SE Missouri UFO Flap that was investigated by Dr. Harley Rutledge, the Mound Builders, the psychology of the UFO experience, and much more!  Tune in at 7 PM CST at http://www.globalradioallicance.com/.%c2%a0 Visit http://www.margiekay.com/ for more info on tonight's show!

      Margie Kay
      Publisher of Un-X News Magazinehttp://www.margiekay.com/
      Host of Un-X News Radio on Global Radio Alliance
      http://www.globalradioalliance.com/wp/gra-live-interactive-chat/
      QUEST Investigation Group
      PO Box 1166, Independence, MO 64051
      816-833-1602 Fax 816-461-2818