Check out 'Britain's Atlantis' found at bottom of North sea - a huge undersea ki

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _'Britain's Atlantis' found at bottom of North sea - a huge undersea
      kingdom swamped by a tsunami 5,500 years ago | Mail Online_
      (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2167731/Britains-Atlantis-North-sea--huge-underse
      a-kingdom-swamped-tsunami-5-500-years-ago.html)