Un-X Radio tonight: Nancy Talbott discusses crop circles

  • Margie Kay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2012
      Tonight on Un-X News Radio at 7PM CST: Nancy Talbott with the BLT Research Team is my guest and will explain what Crop Circles are and how they are scientifically investigated. Tune in at http://www.globalradioalliance.com/.%c2%a0 For more info about tonight's program visit http://www.margiekay.com/. Join the interactive chat room and send questions via the chat in all caps please.  At the top of the hour I'll be discussing the Piedmont UFO Flap, Bigfoot sightings, and other strange events.

      "How to Recognize Genuine Crop Circles: The Scientific Facts"
      We will be discussing what to lookfor when you visit a crop circle to help you understand whether it is a "genuine" circle or a man-made, mechanically-flattened one--there are 3 visible plant changes to look for which have been scientifically determined as indicators of authentic events. We'll also discuss some of the other amazing facts uncovered thru the scientific inquiry & reveal a UFO connection to one of the most thoroughly studied crop circles so far.

      Nancy Talbott is President of the BLT (Burke/Levengood/Talbott) Research Team, Inc., a US-based non-profit corporation which conducts scientific evaluation of crop circle plants and soils. 3 scientific papers have been published in peer-reviewed journals (Nancy is co-author with W.C. Levengood of the 1999 paper), presenting data obtained from examination of thousands of plants and soils from hundreds of crop formations in multiple countries. BLT collaborates with field-teams in the U.S. and Europe and with consulting scientists, in various disciplines.
      Ms. Talbott lectures regularly in North America and Europe, and has participated in dozens of TV interviews and documentaries, as well as various crop circle DVDs. In additon to her personal involvement in all of the published scientific work on crop circles she has personally witnessed two formations occurring right in front of her.
      These are the links so you can see the photos illustrating what we will be discussing:

      BLT Research Home Page: http://www.bltresearch.com/Plant Abnormalities Page: http://www.bltresearch.com/plantab.php
      Magnetic Matircle Soils: http://www.bltresearch.com/magnetic.php
      Clay-Mineral XRD Study: http://www.bltresearch.com/xrd.php
      2009 UK Field Report: http://www.bltresearch.com/fieldreports/uk2009.php

      Margie Kay
      Publisher of Un-X News Magazine
      http://www.margiekay.com/
      Host of Un-X News Radio on Global Radio Alliance
      http://www.globalradioalliance.com/wp/gra-live-interactive-chat/
      QUEST Investigation Group
      PO Box 1166, Independence, MO 64051
      816-833-1602 Fax 816-461-2818