Re: Black Disk

  • sgtwal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2012
      With all due respect, a quote from a man long dead, made a decade ago at a
      talk that one would assume had more than one person in the audience, with
      only a single person just now coming forward?
      Ben Rich had a security clearance that the president would envy, and to
      think he would expose anything not ready for public display is just silly.
      1. Lockheed's Ben Rich says, "We can take ET Home" The black USA disk h
      Posted by: "Bert ( A W RvB )" bert@... awrvbnleu
      Date: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:34 am ((PDT))

      Lockheed's Ben Rich says, "We can take ET Home" The black USA
      disk
      http://www.nationalufocenter.com/artman/uploads/ufospace_001.jpg

      http://www.nationalufocenter.com/artman/publish/article_455.php

      Web Talk Radio Network in January of 2012 interviewed Jan Harzan
      the
      California assistant state director for the Mutual UFO Network
      (MUFON) who
      is a member of the International MUFON Business Board. Jan also
      directed
      last year's excellent 2011 annual MUFON Conference.

      Jan who is an IBM Executive recounted his attendance at a1993 Ben
      Rich
      Lecture by the former president of the Lockheed-Martin
      "Skunkworks" in
      Palmdale, California. The late Ben Rich, a UCLA School of
      Engineering
      alumnus (MS '50) is known as the Father of Stealth. He was
      recognized as one
      of the best aircraft engineers in the world and led development
      of the F-117
      stealth fighter.

      http://www.nationalufocenter.com/artman/uploads/benrich_001.jpg

      During the UCLA Alumni association lecture Ben Rich stated that
      Lockheed-Martin then had the technology to travel to the stars -
      using an
      entirely new technology not dependent on rockets and chemical
      propellants.
      He stated that, "It would not take years to travel to the stars,
      and some
      UFOs are theirs and that some of them are ours."

      Ben showed slides and went through the history of the Skunk
      Works, the U2,
      and SR-71 and drones that no one had seen before.

      He also showed a black disk headed for space stating, "We now
      have the
      technology to take ET home". During a Q&A, he stated, "It was
      now possible
      to travel to the stars. There was an error in the equations which
      was
      corrected. The time of travel is fast, but he didn't say how
      fast."

      The black disk
      http://www.nationalufocenter.com/artman/uploads/ufospace_001.jpg

      Ben said he believed that security was too oppressive and that
      the time had
      come to develop this technology in the commercial world now that
      the cold
      war has ended. Months later he died of cancer.

      http://webtalkradio.net/2012/01/23/are-ufo%E2%80%99s-real-%E2%80%93-ibm-exec
      utive-recounts-ufo-experience-and-shocking-1993-ben-rich-lecture/
      Thanks to Jan Harzan.
      Editors Notes: The data provides strong evidence that UFOs are
      real, that we
      have been helped by aliens; and that we have our technology to
      visit other
      planets.