Check out Why aliens might look like you: DNA could be a 'universal constant' -

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2012
      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _Why aliens might look like you: DNA could be a 'universal constant' -
      making humans and ET closer to 'cousins' | Mail Online_
      (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2157644/Why-aliens-look-like-DNA-universal-constant
      --making-humans-ET-closer-cousins.html)

    • Amy Evans
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2012
        This was almost the same question that Bishop McIntyre and Pope Pius XII had when the Bishop returned from the meeting in Southern California in 1954 ....

        LC: Okay, now we have another problem. Other beings
        from other regions of the universe are here on the Earth. This is a threat, of
        course, not only to humanity, but first of all, to the faith of the
        Christians, of the Catholics, even to the existence of the Vatican. You have to
        consider this problem. One of the reasons was to keep a secret service to
        avoid, you know, to ... [searching for words]

        LS: No. To have the opportunity to know what other secret services abroad could learn about these creatures. This is what I
        understood. This is what Barbato told me. And this is what is public. The Pope
        was very worried. And at the same time - this is another important point -
        other creatures from other regions in the universe, according to the Jesuit,
        begin to have contact with the Vatican, with the SIV, Servizio Informazioni del
        Vaticano. Even a couple of meetings took place in the Vatican gardens, involved
        other creatures and the same Pope.

        LS: At the same time you have at least two
        races. According to the records, you have at least two races. One of them is
        the race who had the contact at Muroc Airfield, which became later Edwards Air
        Force Base.

        And at the same time, just a few months later,
        (1955 Eisenhower at Holloman AFB with another meeting with ET's) you have another race, human-looking - you cannot distinguish them from us -
        and they had contacts with the American administration. I’m talking about the
        people who had the need to know.

        This is very important because usually, when
        somebody talks about the presumed meeting which occurred in February 1954, they
        think that those creatures were just human-looking, like us. Yes, maybe they
        were humanoid, but they were different.

        There is at least one other race, human-looking,
        much more than them. And they were very worried about the secret agreement
        signed among the Eisenhower administration - by secrecy - with this race.

        LS: Yes, yes, yes. He said something that became
        public, because in the interview it became public. In the interview that
        Barbato released to me, vetted to me, he said that the Jesuit told him that
        this extraterrestrial race which would be present on this planetoid which is
        approaching us according to him, are a warrior race. He may have used
        another word... but... The meaning is, it is a warrior race.

        KC: Did he use the term “Anunnaki”?

        LS: If I remember, yes. There is no doubt. He
        identified that race with the race which was adored in Mesopotamia thousands of
        years ago – the Anunnaki, which means “those who from heaven came to Earth.”
        There is no doubt about this, according to the Jesuit.

        And this is the reason, maybe, for which this
        story is dynamite. Because, it not only changes our perspective of humankind in
        the universe, but also, if it is true, is a threat to us, because of
        the effect of the passage of this planet, not only because of the
        presence of this race in the past on this planet and their activities on Earth.

        BR: But there are two entirely different
        situations here that are being described. One is the presence of a large
        planetary body - whatever it is - that’s coming this way, possibly causing
        effects on the sun, possibly causing other effects if its orbit should come
        near the Earth ... the problems of Earth changes, resonance effects on the
        Earths’ crust. All kinds of things like that.

        1954 MUROC meeting ... three Visitor Races ... The Greys; the dead Greys from the three ships that crashed in 1947 were handed back to their people .... A Reptilian Race ... A very Human looking Alien Race.

        1955 Holloman AFB meeting between Eisenhower and a "Tall Nordic-Looking-Human Alien Race"

        Sincerely,
        Amy Evans