The Siltuation In A Nutshell

  • etinvestigator1984
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012
      A Bitter Pill To Swallow:

      Planet "Earth", as we call it, serves as living quarters, both underground and above, an operating base, a source of supply, replenishment, and who knows what else for the many Alien Species that frequent it. Our welfare concerns them Only to the extent that it suits them. If you have done your "homework", which few have, the evidence is abundantly clear.
      To conclude other wise is naive and totally out of touch with scientific reality.