Bob White UFO Artifact at the Missouri MUFON Conference May 20!

  • Margie Kay
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2012
      Exciting news!  I just confirmed that Larry Cekander, curator of the Museum of the Unexplained in Springfield, Missouri will attend the Missouri MUFON Conference on May 20 and will display the Bob White UFO artifact.  He will give a short talk during our dinner at the event to explain how the artifact was found by Bob White, who is now deceased, and the testing results that have been obtained so far.

      Visit www.missourimufon.org for more information.

      Sincerely,

      Margie Kay
      Assistant State Director for Missouri MUFON
      PO Box 1166, Independence, MO 64051
      816-833-1602
      www.missourimufon.org