Re: [UFOnet] Discussion Groups?

  • Cliff Gieseke
    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2012
      Your best bet is probably MUFON. Go to their web site at:
      www.mufon.com There may be a MUFON affiliated group in your area, as
      there is in San Antonio where I live. You can also train to be a MUFON
      field investigator, as I was doing years ago. I also volunteered to
      transcribe tapes from investigators (interviews with abductees and
      hypnotic regressions of supposed abductees -- some were quite
      interesting; we had to promise not to discuss them publicly.) If you
      are a licensed, active amateur radio operator, as I am, there is a
      MUFON net on 75 meters. They used to have one on 40 meters, that I
      sometimes used to participate in from San Antonio, and I sometimes spoke
      to Ron Johnson, MUFON's chief investigator at the time. I spoke to Ron
      just shortly before his mysterious death. (You can google to find more
      information on his death in Austin, TX. See:
      http://www.rense.com/general62/lest.htm: ) Ron had encouraged me to set
      up a magnetic anomaly detector at a farm near Von Ormy, TX, where a farm
      family had had a frightening encounter with a UFO. As a MUFON
      investigator trainee I participated in that investigation.

      So, check with MUFON. If you think you are an abductee, there are
      abductee support groups that quietly meet all over the country.

      -- Cliff Gieseke (Amateur radio call sign: W4ZFL)

      On 5/14/2012 5:44 AM, skywatch wrote:

      > Does anyone know of any good discussion groups about ufo and related
      > phonemena?
      >
      > I am looking for one where people discuss and investigate cases.
      >
      > Skywatch

    • Peter Longworth
      Message 2 of 7 , May 16, 2012
        Exopolitics.org seems interesting, also

        Peter

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 15/05/2012, at 1:38 AM, Cliff Gieseke <cliffgie@...> wrote:

        > Your best bet is probably MUFON. Go to their web site at:
        > www.mufon.com There may be a MUFON affiliated group in your area, as
        > there is in San Antonio where I live. You can also train to be a MUFON
        > field investigator, as I was doing years ago. I also volunteered to
        > transcribe tapes from investigators (interviews with abductees and
        > hypnotic regressions of supposed abductees -- some were quite
        > interesting; we had to promise not to discuss them publicly.) If you
        > are a licensed, active amateur radio operator, as I am, there is a
        > MUFON net on 75 meters. They used to have one on 40 meters, that I
        > sometimes used to participate in from San Antonio, and I sometimes spoke
        > to Ron Johnson, MUFON's chief investigator at the time. I spoke to Ron
        > just shortly before his mysterious death. (You can google to find more
        > information on his death in Austin, TX. See:
        > http://www.rense.com/general62/lest.htm: ) Ron had encouraged me to set
        > up a magnetic anomaly detector at a farm near Von Ormy, TX, where a farm
        > family had had a frightening encounter with a UFO. As a MUFON
        > investigator trainee I participated in that investigation.
        >
        > So, check with MUFON. If you think you are an abductee, there are
        > abductee support groups that quietly meet all over the country.
        >
        > -- Cliff Gieseke (Amateur radio call sign: W4ZFL)
        >
        > On 5/14/2012 5:44 AM, skywatch wrote:
        >>
        >> Does anyone know of any good discussion groups about ufo and related
        >> phonemena?
        >>
        >> I am looking for one where people discuss and investigate cases.
        >>
        >> Skywatch

        > Messages to the list-owner: ufonet-owner@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > Caution, many reports of unidentified phenomena posted to this list require
        > further investigation.Yahoo! Groups Links

      • skywatch
        Message 3 of 7 , May 16, 2012
          Thanks for the suggestions so far.

          I will hope to have a look around this weekend
          and will let you know if I find anything of
          interest. I am not leaving just yet!

          Skywatch

          Message 4 of 7 , May 16, 2012
            I also like to listen to Kate Valentine's UFO Show. I use Tune-in Radio on my iPad to listen to the show. Some of Kate's guests are interesting.

            Peter

            Sent from my iPad