Top 5 Scariest YouTube Videos

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 7 , May 12, 2012
      Top 5 Scariest YouTube Videos
      Watch at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/top-5-scariest-youtube-videos/

    • skywatch
      Message 2 of 7 , May 14, 2012
        Does anyone know of any good discussion groups about ufo and related phonemena?

        I am looking for one where people discuss and investigate cases.

        Skywatch
      • Peter Longworth
        Message 3 of 7 , May 14, 2012
          I'd be interested also, so if you could let me know also, that would be great

          Peter

          Sent from my iPhone

          On 14/05/2012, at 8:44 PM, skywatch <skywatch@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone know of any good discussion groups about ufo and related phonemena?
          >
          > I am looking for one where people discuss and investigate cases.
          >
          > Skywatch

          > Messages to the list-owner: ufonet-owner@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > Caution, many reports of unidentified phenomena posted to this list require
          > further investigation.Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Cliff Gieseke
          Message 4 of 7 , May 14, 2012
            Your best bet is probably MUFON. Go to their web site at:
            www.mufon.com There may be a MUFON affiliated group in your area, as
            there is in San Antonio where I live. You can also train to be a MUFON
            field investigator, as I was doing years ago. I also volunteered to
            transcribe tapes from investigators (interviews with abductees and
            hypnotic regressions of supposed abductees -- some were quite
            interesting; we had to promise not to discuss them publicly.) If you
            are a licensed, active amateur radio operator, as I am, there is a
            MUFON net on 75 meters. They used to have one on 40 meters, that I
            sometimes used to participate in from San Antonio, and I sometimes spoke
            to Ron Johnson, MUFON's chief investigator at the time. I spoke to Ron
            just shortly before his mysterious death. (You can google to find more
            information on his death in Austin, TX. See:
            http://www.rense.com/general62/lest.htm: ) Ron had encouraged me to set
            up a magnetic anomaly detector at a farm near Von Ormy, TX, where a farm
            family had had a frightening encounter with a UFO. As a MUFON
            investigator trainee I participated in that investigation.

            So, check with MUFON. If you think you are an abductee, there are
            abductee support groups that quietly meet all over the country.

            -- Cliff Gieseke (Amateur radio call sign: W4ZFL)

            On 5/14/2012 5:44 AM, skywatch wrote:

            > Does anyone know of any good discussion groups about ufo and related
            > phonemena?
            >
            > I am looking for one where people discuss and investigate cases.
            >
            > Skywatch

          • Peter Longworth
            Message 5 of 7 , May 16, 2012
              Exopolitics.org seems interesting, also

              Peter

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 7 , May 16, 2012
                Thanks for the suggestions so far.

                I will hope to have a look around this weekend
                and will let you know if I find anything of
                interest. I am not leaving just yet!

                Skywatch

                Message 7 of 7 , May 16, 2012
                  I also like to listen to Kate Valentine's UFO Show. I use Tune-in Radio on my iPad to listen to the show. Some of Kate's guests are interesting.

                  Peter

                  Sent from my iPad