Antigravity Research at Lockheed Skunk Works

  • Doctor Whodini
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 6:23 PM
      Hello all,

      I just uploaded David Sereda being interviewed by George Noory on
      Coast-to-Coast AM back in 2009. David talks about Boyd Bushmann and his
      antigravity work at Lockheed Skunk Works and mentions your truly,
      William Alek (a.k.a. Doctor Whodini) replicating the Boyd Bushmann
      antigravity experiment at the end of the interview:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkq0g8q9xDY

      Replicating the Boyd Bushman Gravitational Experiment:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0yPdQ6SOIg

      Replicating the German NAZI Bell Antigravity Device:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWg42jPU-tg

      Enjoy!

      Bill

      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.