Interview with Alejandro Rojas airs tonight

  • Marge Padgitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 12:14 PM
      FYI I was interviewed by Alejandro Rojas and the show will be aired tonight at 9 pm PST, 11 pm CST but will also be available for listening anytime via podcast. Topics: UFO Flap in Kansas City and remote viewing.

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ufothinktank/2012/05/01/margie-kay-kansas-city-ufo-wave

      Margie Kay
      Assistant State Director for Missouri MUFON
      PO Box 1166, Independence, MO 64051
      816-833-1602
      www.missourimufon.org