Advanced Beings From Space - Prometheus

  • Doctor Whodini
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2012
      Hello all,

      Alex Jones comments about the soon-to-be-released movie, "Prometheus":
      http://www.intalek.com/AV/Prometheus.wmv

      Alex gets it right with one exception. We are facing "off world genetic
      engineers" and their return to rule over this planet AGAIN! That's the
      whole idea behind the return of the Anti-Christ and Christ. We talk
      about this subject all the time on our radio show, VNN. It's not a
      question of if, it's a question of when. When will they return and what
      are the necessary world circumstances requiring "them" to return, which
      is what the film is about.

      Here's a breakdown of the world religions:
      http://www.businessinsider.com/infographic-map-world-religions-2012-4

      What's interesting about this chart is how it will dramatically change
      when these Gods return and setup their "kingdom" on Earth.

      And that day is coming very soon...

      Bill

      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      10645 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste C200-436