The Return of Nibiru and Ezekiel's God - VNN Special

  • Doctor Whodini
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2012
      Hello all,

      We're going to have a GREAT show tonight on VNN with our special guest,
      Dr. Scott McQuate. We'll be talking about the return of Nibiru or Planet
      X and the ancient God's that ruled Earth. To listen, please visit:
      http://vortexnetworknews.com

      The show will start at 6PM PT (9PM ET).

      Bill

      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.