The ZetaTalk Newsletter

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 48 , Apr 14 3:54 PM
      The ZetaTalk
      Newsletter
      Issue 289, Sunday April 15,
      2012
      http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue289.htm
      Viva the Mexican Heart; N America Diagonal Yin-Yang;
      Buoy 46419 Waves; Fiji Flooding; Red Filter Revolution; Slowing Rotation
      ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for April 14,
      2012
      http://zetatalk.com/ning/14ap2012.htm
      Zeta Talk on Facebook

    • Jeff Adams
      Message 48 of 48 , Aug 31, 2013
        Nathan, not on board with Zetatk, please stop posting this diatribe garbage. I personally think you are a decent individual, but Zetatalk is comeplete Bravo Sierra.

        Sent from my iPhone