Ezekiel's God and the Return of Nibiru

  • Doctor Whodini
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2012
      Hello all,

      Be sure to tune-in to another enlightening broadcast of Vortex Network
      News this Sunday evening! our special guest will be biblical scholar,
      Dr. Scott McQuate:
      http://www.planetnibiru.us/

      The show starts at 6PM PT (9PM ET) at:
      http://vortexnetworknews.com

      Did you know the old testament God Yahweh is an anagram for Annunaki, or
      The Fallen One (Lucifer)? Most Christians and Jews don't know this fact
      and are being misled by modern orthodoxy.

      Keep in mind what Albert Pike said about the 3rd World War and the
      destruction of Christianity and Atheism: "... will receive the true
      light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of
      Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. ..."

      And Ezekiel 39:28 "Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God,
      which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have
      gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more
      there."

      Ezekiel 39:29: "Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I
      have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD".

      Open "Divine Invention," a manifestation brought out into the open that
      will soon occur with the war with Iran - Gog and Magog.

      Bill

      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      10645 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste C200-436
      Phoenix, AZ 85028