NEW VIDEOS FROM ZETATALK

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012

      These are the new videos from Zeta Talk:
      Sunda Sunk http://youtu.be/64BrF5ihu-Q
      The Zeta prediction on the 7 of 10 plate movements occurred in the tilting of India and the sinking to 40-80 foot levels in the Sunda Plate, which holds Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines. MODIS satellite images prove this. Compare to the Zeta prediction!
      Red Filter Revolution http://youtu.be/eeMwm5A9zUM
      View Planet X and its components swirling in red dust by using the insert from a floppy disc in front of your camera! Photos from all over the world, as the public finds how easy this method is, and how effective. Videos too show these components.

    • Jeff Adams
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
        I just cannot get on board with this. I believe that you believe this, but I do not.

        There are changes afoot, but they are not based on the NWO fear model.