IMPORTANT - IMMINENT TELEVISED EVENT OF MASS ARRESTS

  • WorldGathering
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      IMPORTANT - Please distribute - 15 minute video:
      'Wilcock/Drake Interview IMMINENT
      TELEVISED EVENT OF MASS ARRESTS!!!'
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJJcS0ziwaM

      And/or, watch the complete 3-hour video here:
      DAVID WILCOCK with DRAKE Interview
      29 March 2012 ( DivineCosmos.com )
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjZgsRt8PBc

      Also watch ........
      'IMMINENT TELEVISED EVENT: MASS ARRESTS
      OF 10,000 GLOBAL CABAL MEMBERS - 2012'
      http://worldgathering.net/2012/news501.html

      ---------

      ANNOUNCEMENT ....

      Imminent Televised Event:
      Mass Arrests of 10,000 Global Cabal Members
      - 2012 -

      Very soon, you will witness the world-wide mass
      arrests of the many criminal cabal members.

      These arrests will mean the removal of the final
      obstacles that will allow for the implementation
      of the new abundance systems that are ready
      to immediately free humanity from the current
      economy and its falsely imposed conditions
      of debt and poverty.

      There have been many men and women dedicated
      to this cause who have been working diligently in
      secret for years to bring us to this moment and are
      so eager to present to humanity the new system that
      will immediately redistribute abundance to all of
      humanity and release humanity from the mundane life
      it has known. Freedom is to be returned to the people.

      The release of technologies and other suppressed
      elements that are to be introduced will follow to assist
      this transition.

      The news of these mass arrests will come sudden
      and come hard, and many whom are unprepared with
      an understanding as to why may feel shocked and
      confused to witness so many taken into custody.

      These many men and women, however, have served
      for the perpetuation of your enslavement and all have
      actively taken part in serious crimes against the people

      Certain big media groups have agreed to cover
      these events and assist in the disclosure timeline.
      These arrests will be televised and fully shared with
      you for it is owed to the people of the world that they
      witness the very moments and actions taken that
      will mean your release from the control of these many
      people whom have for so long worked to serve the
      control and exploitation of humanity.

      This manipulation will end and
      humanity will enter into a new life.

      With this in mind, you can look upon these
      arrests without fear and acknowledge what
      they mean for your world.

      There are many sources of this type of liberating
      information and it is requested that this information
      is made available to all who may, or may not, choose
      to at least familiarize themselves with it, for all efforts
      to spread this information are valuable and will help
      dispel fears and lessen the impact.

      True freedom is to be returned to you soon.

      ---------
      DOWNLOAD a POSTER of the above statement
      Download Medium Poster (700 x 1300 pixels):
      http://worldgathering.net/images8/truefreedom700.jpg
      Download Large Poster (1024 x 1902 pixels):
      http://worldgathering.net/images8/truefreedom1024.jpg
      ---------
      Websites for information / updates:
      http://divinecosmos.com
      http://www.benjaminfulford.net
      http://www.freedomreigns.us
      http://kauilapele.wordpress.com
      http://americankabuki.blogspot.com.au
      http://www.facebook.com/massresignations
      ---------

      "We must do what we conceive to be the right thing
      and not bother our heads or burden our souls with
      whether we will be successful. Because if we don't
      do the right thing, we will be doing the wrong thing
      and we will just be a part of the disease and not
      part of the cure." ~ E. F. Schumacher

      WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH
      http://worldgathering.net

      ---