Coming up! WED. 9PM EST (USA) PETER MOON - interview on OTHER WORLD RADIO

  • Sandra D. Sabatini
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 6:59 PM
      Network Email
      OTHER WORLD RADIO NETWORK™ INNER CIRCLE

      OTHER WORLD RADIO™
      with SANDRA D. SABATINI & Special Co-Host HEATHER A. CATON
      Web Site: http://www.OtherWorldRadio.com/
      Show starts USA: 9PM EDT USA / 8PM CDT / 7PM MST / 6PM PDT
      Overseas listeners please check for your adjusted local time difference by going to: http://www.WorldTimeEngine.com/

      DURATION: 1- hour.

      GUEST: PETER MOON - Author,

      TOPICS: Peter Moon , will discuss Radu Cinamar's newest book.

      Mystery of Egypt: The First Tunnel (Transylvania Series)
      By Radu Cinamar

      INTERVIEW TOPIC SUMMARY: "Mystery of Egypt — The First Tunnel" begins with Radu becoming the guardian of Elinor's exotic villa in Bucharest. Cezar Brad becomes part of an expedition to explore a mysterious tunnel which leads from the chamber beneath the Romanian Sphinx to a different type of chamber beneath the Giza Plateau which contains ancient artifacts that look more futuristic than they do ancient, one of them being a bioresonant device through which one can visit past and future events. This amazing expedition includes an American from the Pentagon with a top secret laptop computer he is intuitively connected to that not only displays intricate holograms but is also linked to Hilbert (interdimensional) Space. Ancient archeology meets future science in this true life adventure that penetrates the secrets of Egypt in a way that has not been previously conceived of in our society.

      In this interview with Mr. Moon we will explore far beyond your ordinary imagination to describe events that have molded the past, and will influence the future - in the decades ahead.

      Get the Newest Book Here:
      Paper back: http://astore.amazon.com/othworrad-20/detail/1937859088
      Kindle Version: http://astore.amazon.com/othworrad-20/detail/B007G4KIQE

      LISTEN IN {LIVE!} TO THE RADIO SHOW FOR FREE: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/otherworldradio/2012/03/29/peter-moon--mystery-of-egypt-the-first-tunnel-ep-58

      SHOW STARTS: 9PM EST USA / 8PM CST / 7PM MST / 6PM PST
      Overseas listeners please check your local adjusted time difference by going to: http://www.WorldTimeEngine.com/

      Call-in. Chat. Email. Be a part of the Show!
      Call-in number: 347-857-1104 press 1 so we can see you;)
      Skype us at: OtherWorldRadio
      E-mail blast: OtherWorldRadio@...
      Send our guest your questions LIVE!

      Visit OTHER WORLD RADIO NETWORK™ INNER CIRCLE at: http://otherworldradio.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

      To control which emails you receive on OTHER WORLD RADIO NETWORK™ INNER CIRCLE, click here