Fwd: [Paranormal_Research] Phantoms and Monsters

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2012
      ____________________________________
      From: NWRaven@...
      To: Paranormal_Research@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: 3/7/2012 9:43:41 P.M. Central Standard Time
      Subj: [Paranormal_Research] Phantoms and Monsters

      _Phantoms and Monsters_ (http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/)

      ____________________________________
      _Bigfoot Attack...or is the Lizard Man in Georgia?_
      (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PhantomsAndMonstersAPersonalJourney/~3/p1KU7l-2vRM/bigfoot-attackor-
      is-lizard-man-in.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email)

      (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fVqd1FyCOZA/TyhL1venwaI/AAAAAAAAcak/KJElYglvqmU/s1600/PhantomsAndMonsters-200x-20110505-1.jpg)
      Hi folks...the posts on 'Phantoms and Monsters' are going to be a bit
      sporadic until I get finished with medical tests and other matters that need
      attending. I appreciate your patience and support. In the meantime if
      something significant 'catches my eye' I will try to post it ASAP...ex. the post
      below. Thanks...Lon

      (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TxXUk2hS-no/TyhJQ-LO2gI/AAAAAAAAcaY/18HokQkTzUE/s1600/hambersham1.JPG)

      (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vjfmwuTDLF4/TyhJLVVNi5I/AAAAAAAAcaM/MlT7jMC5y0g/s1600/hambersham2.JPG)

      (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XzCs_u2_v2Q/TyhJGUyDPAI/AAAAAAAAcaA/XkWq6dYONCU/s1600/hambersham3.JPG)

      Look at the video and the screen caps. The damage to similar to that of
      the supposed Lizard Man of Scape Ore Swamp (also known as the Lizard Man of
      Lee County, SC) that had been reported in 1988, 2005, 2008 and again in
      2010. BTW, Hambersham County, GA is on the South Carolina border.

      _Click for video_ (http://youtu.be/zgminuuDSHE)

      NOTE: Below is some 'Lizard Man' information from previous posts. I have
      also included a BFRO Bigfoot report from Hambersham County, Georgia...Lon

      **********

      From 2010

      Lizard Man Scuttlebutt In South Carolina

      (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bKifZ9nGgUI/ThYAeB-5wkI/AAAAAAAAY0s/zjDi64rkkZc/s1600/lizardman1.JPG)

      (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-reLQhTUnUlE/ThYBbjqSsJI/AAAAAAAAY04/qJQgt5loazg/s1600/Lizardman5.jpg)
      On Ida Lane in rural Lee County, they’re struggling to explain what took
      place Monday morning.

      “I ran into the house and told my wife to call the police because
      something happened to the car,” explained Leon Marshall.

      “The tooth marks went completely through the fender,” added his wife Ada.

      Early that morning the Marshall’s woke up to find their car mauled by
      something.

      “That’s metal! And it just bent it up. Like it was a piece of tissue
      paper,” said Ada.

      The question is by what?

      “We have no idea. No idea. No idea what-so-ever.”

      To former Lee County Sheriff Liston Truesdale, this sounds all too
      familiar.

      (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qWuG77f1qb8/ThYAm36Oy1I/AAAAAAAAY0w/dg1YSzG4e8k/s1600/lizardman3.JPG)

      “This part here is how it all started in 1988,” explained Truesdale. “We
      got a call to come and look at something that had mauled a car. I went out
      there and looked at that damaged car, and I haven’t seen anything like that
      before.”

      About that same time there were bizarre calls coming in.

      (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6yIFdc6PC9E/ThYBmyACHfI/AAAAAAAAY08/ABY6UUb5vcU/s1600/lizardman-4.jpg)

      “They had been seeing a large creature about 7 feet tall, with big red
      eyes, with three pointed fingers.”

      So he started asking residents, “have you seen anything like a big tall
      creature round there? And the guys said, ‘what you mean that lizard man?’
      That’s how it started and you got it from the horse’s mouth.”

      Back then, there was a media frenzy.

      “Everyone thought they were going to get a glimpse of the Lizard Man but
      he didn’t appear.”

      The damage on the Marshall’s car is almost identical to the damage on the
      two cars from back then.

      (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FKyQE3gnsMQ/ThYAxpZXneI/AAAAAAAAY00/IDsxG-Rw3rY/s1600/lizardman2.JPG)

      Was it the Lizard man?

      “I’m skeptical about that. I’m not gonna go that far. I’ll believe it
      when I see it,” said the Marshalls.

      “Everything it laid off on the poor lizard man,” jokes Truesdale. “But at
      this point, he must have grandchildren!”

      Whether you believe in the Lizard Man or not, he certainly did generate a
      lot of buzz. In 1988 it’s estimated that about 50,000 visitors came to Lee
      County in hopes of spotting the creature. - _WLTX_
      (http://www.wltx.com/news/article/142643/35/Lizard-Man-Returns-to-Lee-County-)

      _Click for video_
      (http://www.wltx.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1041318490001)

      NOTE: Here is a website that describes the 1988 encounter - _The Lizard
      man of Bishopville, SC_ (http://www.reptoids.com/Vault/Bishopville.htm) .
      BTW...back in April 2008, the one and only Tom Biscardi got involved in the
      Lizard Man stating that he thought it was a Bigfoot. So he packed up the
      circus tent and headed to the location. Biscardi didn't find anything in South
      Carolina but he did hit pay dirt a few months later a little further south
      in Georgia. This time the Bigfoot was already in the freezer...Lon

      -----

      Cryptid Investigator Thinks 'Lizard Man' May Be 'Bigfoot'

      (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iq2vQY1Jeaw/R_PXcI2ymjI/AAAAAAAAEpA/1dRy0YCc8Gk/s1600-h/lizardman.jpg) It's a story that got a lot of people talking in the
      Midlands. Back in February, a Lee County family woke up to find their van
      torn and bloodied. Some people thought the legendary Lizard Man had struck
      again, and many of you sent us stories telling about your own run-ins with
      him.

      Now, an investigator says those who believe the legend have it all wrong.
      Instead, he says a very different type of creature is to blame.

      "Think about it. It's incredible," says Tom Biscardi. He wants answers, so
      he drove all the way from California to Bishopville. Biscardi is traveling
      with his team of researchers - trying to figure out what could've chewed
      up the front of the van, biting right through metal.

      Biscardi heard all the rumors. The only freak of nature that could do it
      was supposedly the Lizard Man.

      A giant creature of legend was first reportedly seen near Scape Ore swamp
      nearly 20 years ago. Biscardi doesn't think so. "There's no Lizard Man. I'm
      telling you, you've got something else."

      Biscardi, says his investigation - will debunk all the rumors. He can't
      prove it yet, but Biscardi traces the damage to a creature like the one in
      Texas. "I'm going to tell you, it's not a Lizard Man. What you've got is a
      primate, a thing called a swamp ape."

      The creature Biscardi speaks of is more commonly known as "Bigfoot."

      The team found 18-inch prints in Texas. Biscardi's team of Bigfoot hunters
      says it's found similar prints near Scape Ore Swamp. The team set
      surveillance around the swamp, and near the damaged van.

      Forensic evidence was also gathered. But after two days of searching, no
      creature was spotted. Biscardi says, "No problem."

      He'll be back next month with a bigger crew. "If anything does travel out
      on this area, we'll get it. I have no doubt in my mind."

      Whether the Lizard Man story ends there remains to be seen. What's clear
      for now, the mystery's plot - has only thickened.

      **********

      The following is a previous BFRO report from the Sautee-Nacoochee Valley
      in Habersham County, Georgia. (NOTE: the Sautee-Nacoochee Valley has had a
      fair number of cryptid sightings over the years...including large unknown
      cats.)

      Report # 17957 (Class B)
      Submitted by witness on Monday, February 26, 2007. Mother and son
      experience multiple incidents in the Sautee-Nacoochee Valley

      YEAR: 2006-2007

      SEASON: Winter

      STATE: Georgia

      COUNTY: Habersham County

      LOCATION DETAILS: This is only 10 to 15 miles away from another site in
      Helen. Both which back up to the National Forrest.

      NEAREST TOWN: Helen

      NEAREST ROAD: Ga.Hwy 255 &Ga.Hwy 197

      OBSERVED: In Sept.2006 my 18 year old son and a friend were camping out
      off of hwy 255 in Habersham Co. (next to the National Forrest and right
      beside WhiteCo.) They were frightened and run off by howls and growls they swore
      were not human. High pitched Ape like sounds then VERY LOW long growls.
      The horses were huddled in a "defensive" stance then at the high pitched
      sound would run as if they were stampeeding. The boys said they could hear
      something walking near them but when ever they looked out nothing was there.
      The next week I went to feed alone and NONE of the 7 dogs that live there
      would go to the pasture with me. THIS WAS TOTALLY OUT OF CHARACTOR! I could
      hear something following along beside me but each time I stopped to look
      it was as if a flash of dark just ran by. I wasn't scared, but I KNOW
      something was there.
      January 2007 8 of us went to the barn late at night we heard the sounds
      the boys had heard and all people and dogs were accounted for inside the
      barn. While we were in there one old horse that stays in at night was in his
      stall and he would NOT calm down for anything, not even food! He circled in
      his stall yelling for 45mins. While he was doing that 2 of us were in a
      stall with an other horse and something hit the outside of the barn right at
      that stall. This happened 4 or 5 times until some of us went to look. NOTHING
      WAS THERE! It was very dark and my son started throwing horseshoe in the
      direction of the noise. He threw 5 one at a time. We heard 3 hit the ground
      or trees or bushes, 2 NEVER HIT ANYTHING, BUT WE HEARD GRUNTS RIGHT AFTER
      HE THEW THEM!
      Febuary 15,2007 my friend Cathy and I have been on several websites
      looking for clues as to what we are dealing with. We have found 3 foot prints,
      these are NOT "giant size", but they are much larger than human. There are 2
      different Areas that look as if something large has been bedding down
      there. There are trees that look like the markings of territory shown on some of
      the web sites. One of the most increddible things we have found is an area
      by a little stream where an oak tree was down, still fresh, and some of
      the bark had been shreded and appeared to have been chewed. The gorund around
      it was totally dry, but the "chewed" bark was slimmy wet, like spit. I
      brought some home and put it in a baggie and today it is STILL moist! It looks
      as if spit bubbles are in it.
      After picking this up and heading back out of the woods we knew something
      was following us. We heard the high pitched howls, sticks beating together
      and trees and bushes moving. Still we could not see anything. HOwever I
      told her to take 3 stepps together and stop with out talking, we did BUT WHAT
      EVER WAS FOLLOWING US DID NOT!! Then we REALLY got some vocals.
      We don't wish this any harm, but we do want to know what is there. We are
      planning to stay out in the woods near this site This up coming weekend. We
      would love to have a pro with us!

      ALSO NOTICED: Yes, this area is usally loaded with small animals, rabbit,
      deer, squrrell, birds etc... If nothing eles I always see tracks of
      animals. WE DIDN'T SEE OR HEAR ANY OF THEM.

      OTHER WITNESSES: 2 to 7 others each time. WE were feeding or cleaning
      horses. Then just hiking through the forrest.

      OTHER STORIES: Several people who live around there tell me aobut all the
      farm animals getting in their defence stance and howling and acting scared
      every night just before dark. Most that I have talked to say it is either
      wild hog, bear, cougar or deer. I KNOW IT IS NOT! If nothing eles I know my
      horse! He acts scared at night and he never has before.

      TIME AND CONDITIONS: Beautiful cool day in the high 50's around 3 in the
      afternoon until 5:30 in the evening

      ENVIRONMENT: Abandon hunting camps are in this area, but it is mostly
      Rodadenronds and mountian laurels in a beautiful forrest area. Lots of creeks
      and heavey wooded areas, for miles!

      Follow-up investigation report by BFRO Investigator Matt Pruitt:

      I have spoken with the witness who submitted the report and her son many
      times over the last few years, and have visited the property and surrounding
      forest where these incidents occurred; just to the east of the
      White/Habersham County border, in the Sautee-Nacoochee Valley.

      The witnesses heard characteristic vocalizations, found large man-like
      tracks in the area, and experienced stalking behavior on several occasions.

      I find the witnesses to be credible and reliable, and their stories bear a
      remarkable consistency to other incidents; not just in this particular
      valley, but in other river valley communities across the continent where these
      animals occur.

      The initial on-site investigation was conducted by Georgia-based
      independent sasquatch researchers Leigh Culver and Wayne Ford.

      The Sautee-Nacoochee Valley has produced observation and encounter reports
      each winter, without exception, for the last several years. I strongly
      suspect that as wild edibles become scarce during the winter, resident
      sasquatches will come closer to areas of human habitation and exploit human food
      resources in addition to their natural diets. Moreover, more deer occur in
      the Sautee-Nacoochee Valley during winter months than in the surrounding
      forested mountains. To learn more about the BFRO's research into the
      connection between deer and sasquatches, read this article.

      In the incidents that are reported in North Georgia, the majority of
      warm-weather reports occur in higher elevations in the mountains along densely
      vegetated creeks and headwaters; places where wild edibles (like
      blackberries, persimmons, muscadines, etc.) are abundant seasonally.

      Many of these Sautee-Nacoochee Valley winter reports are given to me
      directly, as I have established a strong network of contacts in White County
      (having grown up there, and having conducted a great deal of field research
      there).

      _South Carolina Lizard Man, The_
      (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0882899074/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=phantomsandmonsters-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&
      creative=9325&creativeASIN=0882899074)

      _The Weiser Field Guide to Cryptozoology: Werewolves, Dragons, Skyfish,
      Lizard Men, and Other Fascinating Creatures Real and Mysterious_
      (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1578634504/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=phantomsandmonst
      ers-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1578634504)

      (http://spiritrescueinternational.com/)
      _Spirit Rescue International™_ (http://spiritrescueinternational.com/)
      Providing no-cost professional spiritual help, personal support and
      guidance
      Take the first step towards genuine peace of mind
      ---------------
      Sign up for the
      _Spirit Rescue International Newsletter_
      (http://spiritrescueinternational.blogspot.com/)
      (http://srihauntedhelp.forumotion.com/)
      _The Spirit Rescue International™ Haunted Help Forum
      Discussion of paranormal and spiritual phenomena,
      including peer support for those with questions or concerns
      _ (http://srihauntedhelp.forumotion.com/)
      _*Join Our Group On Facebook*_
      (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_119223518147339)
      (http://beyondtheedgeradio.podomatic.com/)
      _Join Eric Altman and Lon Strickler
      *LIVE*
      each Sunday at 8 PM ET as we go
      Beyond the Edge!_
      (http://www.beyondtheedgeradio.com/listen-live-and-chat.html)
      (http://www.lloydpye.com/interventionebook.html)
      _Read Lloyd Pye's New eBook Novel "Big"_ (http://www.s
      mashwords.com/books/view/122036)
      (http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/122036)
      (http://www.anomalistbooks.com/)
      _ANOMALIST BOOKS_ (http://www.anomalistbooks.com/)
      Works on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories,
      strange talents, and unexpected discoveries. Please check out their excellent
      and diverse catalog
      (http://mysteriousuniverse.org/)
      "The latest news from beyond the mainstream"
      Join Ben & Aaron for their weekly podcasts!
      Check out Mysterious Universe Plus+ all access format!
      (http://www.stangordon.info/wp/)
      (http://eastghost.com/)
      (http://www.stricklerautographs.com/)
      _Have you been looking for a great gift?
      Free shipping - Bonded dealer - PCI certified_
      (http://www.stricklerautographs.com/)

      (http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/PhantomsAndMonstersAPersonalJourney?a=p1KU7l-2vRM:pS3jR-vg2o4:yIl2AUoC8zA)
      (http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/PhantomsAndMonstersAPersonalJourney?a=p1KU7l-2vRM:pS3jR-vg2o4:qj6IDK7rITs)
      (http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/PhantomsAndMonstersAPersonalJourney?a=p1KU7l-2vRM:pS