Re:Reply..... Alien Shot Dead By Colombian Farmer! February 29, 2012 V

  • Sandy Nichols
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2012
      First of all there has to be at least two people.....person with the gun, person with the camera. This person had to be one hell of a good shot or very, very close to the supposed creature so not to shoot the dogs. I just wonder why the person with the camera did not get a better angle to film the creature like beside the shooter, and how they knew where the creature was hiding after all of these years..........

      Now I want to know where the body of the creature is, and how come there is only a video of this supposed creature.