Check out Russian News Report NIBIRU Exis ts (It01Ds not Comet Elenin) « Dr. Don

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2012
      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _Russian News Report NIBIRU Exists (It01Ds not Comet Elenin) « Dr. Donald
      Ryles Paranormal & Unusual Blog014#1 Google Ranked014Voted Best
      Paranormal_
      (http://parabook.wordpress.com/2012/03/03/russian-news-report-nibiru-exists-its-not-comet-elenin/)