Fwd: [Paranormal_Research] Space ball: UFO shocks Brazilians

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2012
      ____________________________________
      From: misty8@...
      To: armageddon-or-newage@yahoogroups.com
      CC: paranormal_research@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: 3/2/2012 3:40:36 A.M. Central Standard Time
      Subj: [Paranormal_Research] Space ball: UFO shocks Brazilians

      _Posted by: Dreier_ (mailto:pjrsullivan@...)
      Space ball: UFO shocks Brazilians
      Thu Mar 1, 2012 09:17

      http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495;article=140290

      Space ball: UFO shocks Brazilians

      "He headed outside to find the cashew tree’s trunk snapped in half by a
      mysterious metal sphere lying in a hole nearby."

      Posted by: Dreier

      An unidentified metal sphere has plunged from the sky on unsuspecting
      villagers in northern Brazil, causing an uproar. According to eyewitnesses, the
      UFO weighs about 50 kilograms and measures roughly one meter in diameter.

      The sphere fell on Wednesday in a village of Riacho dos Poços in Brazilian
      Maranhão state. No casualties were reported apart from an unfortunate
      cashew tree that was severed by the object as it plunged to the ground,
      according to MR Notícias, a Mata Roma news site.

      Valdir José Mendes, 46, told police the sphere landed several meters from
      his house leaving a one-meter-deep hole in the yard.

      “I heard the noise and I went out to see what caused it. I thought it was
      a plane that had fallen, or an earthquake,” he said.

      The noise was such that Mendes was too scared to go outside. However,
      curiosity got the better of him and he headed outside to find the cashew tree’s
      trunk snapped in half by a mysterious metal sphere lying in a hole nearby.

      Some 20 villagers joined Mendes to help him extract the object from the
      ground and examine it. Mendes says the sphere is hollow and if shaken some
      sort of liquid can be felt swishing inside. Locals quickly spread the news,
      as they reached the town of Mata Roma over 2,000 people flocked to see the “
      UFO”.

      “It was a huge uproar here. Some feared it was the beginning of the 2012
      end of the world, others said it was ‘alien’, but I think it is a piece of
      satellite,” said Max Garreto Mauro, 25, a resident of Mata Roma.

      Peter Costa, the meteorologist at the National Institute for Space
      Research (INPE), agrees with Garetto, saying the object would probably be part of
      a satellite. “I’m sure this is not a weather balloon or part of it,” he
      said as quoted by O Imparcia.

      Military police confiscated the sphere and took it to the barracks in the
      nearby Mata Roma. They have not specified what the UFO’s possible future
      will be. In a statement the Air Force Command said it “does not have
      specialized structures to perform scientific research on this type of aerial
      phenomena, which prevents the institution to submit an opinion on these events.”

      Watch video (2:58) here:

      _http://zen-haven.dk/space-ball-ufo-shocks-brazilians/_
      (http://zen-haven.dk/space-ball-ufo-shocks-brazilians/)

      Extraterrestrials: China releases Moon footage of alien bases
      DATE: 26 FEBRUARY 2012POSTED BY : COMPILED BY SCOTT C. WARRING

      Watch video (2.25) here:

      _http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/news/ufo_extraterrestrials/2012/02/20/3060
      .html_
      (http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/news/ufo_extraterrestrials/2012/02/20/3060.html)