Fwd: [RealUFOs] Fw: Filer's Files #9 2012 - "There is no doubt", Dr. Hermann ...

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2012
      From: dk@...
      To: RealUFOs@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: 3/2/2012 6:46:15 A.M. Central Standard Time
      Subj: [RealUFOs] Fw: Filer's Files #9 2012 - "There is no doubt", Dr.
      Hermann Oberth

      Jersey City, New Jersey captured August 30, 2012

      George A. Filer III.

      New Jersey State Director

      MUFON Eastern Region Director
      February 29, 2012

      Get your own weekly updates! _Subscribe to Filer's Files here _

      What to read past issues? _View Filer's Files Archives_
      Dedicated to 5 year old Georgie Filer V whose motto was “Be Happy” and
      Eddie Pedrick my grandsons who drowned
      In special reports, this week’s files cover: German Scientists Support
      Interplanetary UFOs, Underwater Ancient City and UFOs, Shuttle Films UFOs
      Diving into Caribbean Sea, Mormon History, Trees and Cities on Mars? U.S.S.
      Independence (LCS-2) Pirate Catcher, Possible Abduction in New Jersey and
      Tension Mounts with Iran Over Hormuz Strait.
      Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported over: Alaska,
      Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode
      Island, South Carolina, Texas, and Washington.
      Sightings of UFOs were also reported in Australia, Brazil, Cyprus,
      Luxemburg, New Zealand, and England in the United Kingdom.

      The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video
      evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These
      Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but
      my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent
      technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I
      personally became interested in UFOs when London Control ordered me to
      intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force. Under Project Blue
      Book, the US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than twenty years; and we
      continue this research. I believe the God of the universe has spread life
      throughout the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever-increasing

      Need to mass delete messages on Facebook?
      _Try FBSweeper_
      The only service that automatically
      clears chat & message history!

      Special Reports
      German Scientists Support UFOs as Interplanetary Craft
      The father of German Rocketry, Dr. Hermann Oberth, and (front center)
      headed the UFO probe in West Germany, which had been the scene of so many
      visits by the UFO's, including some reported landings. Dr. Wernher Von Braun is
      sitting to the right in the photo.
      After three years of studying the information supplied by his own and
      other governments, the outspoken Oberth said at a news conference in 1954:
      "There is no doubt in my mind that these objects (UFO's) are interplanetary
      craft of some sort. I am confident that they do not originate in our solar
      system, but they may use Mars or some other body for a way station. It is also
      our conclusion that they are propelled by distorting or converting the
      gravitational field."
      Shortly after he made this remarkable statement to newsmen at Frankfort,
      Professor Oberth was flown to the USA and placed under security regulations
      that prevented Dr. Oberth from making any more public statements until
      1959, when he returned to Europe. As soon as he landed in Frankfurt he told
      newsmen, “There was a world-wide effort to learn how gravity could be put to
      use as a form of energy. He added that he expected men would be traveling to
      the moon in electrically driven devices within five to ten years." Because
      our galaxy is teeming with planets it should be home to countless
      extraterrestrial civilizations. That is unless, through some perverse twist in
      nature, intelligent life is an evolutionary dead-end. But let's be optimistic
      and assume that some fraction of far-flung worlds rise to the status of a
      hosting a super-civilization,” stated Dr. Oberth.
      Underwater Ancient City

      Speaking with a dozen boat captains and fishermen from Marathon in the
      Florida Keys they claim to have seen flying objects entering and leaving the
      Caribbean Sea not far from Cuba. This is not far from deep ocean waters off
      the Guanahacabibes Peninsula on Cuba's western tip.

      X is location of underwater ruins.

      In May of 2001, an amazing discovery was made by Advanced Digital
      Communications (ADC), a Canadian company that was mapping the ocean bottom of
      Cuba's territorial waters. Sonar readings revealed 2,200 feet down stones laid
      out in a geometric pattern that looked very much like the ruins of a city. A
      team of Canadian and Cuban researchers have discovered the remains of what
      may be an ancient city. Using sophisticated sonar and videotape equipment,
      offshore engineer Paulina Zelitsky, her husband, Paul Weinzweig, found
      megaliths "of a kind you'd find at Stonehenge or at Chicken Itza in Mexico."
      They show very distinct shapes and symmetrical designs of a non-natural
      kind. The precise age of the underwater site is also unknown, although Cuban
      archeologists in 1966 excavated a land-based megalithic structure on the
      western coast, close to the new underwater discovery, said to date from 4000
      BC. "Based on geological information, we're speculating that these
      structures are at least 6 to 10,000 years old”, older than Samaria, and Egyptian
      Pyramids. An underwater pyramid was measured at 115 feet high. History
      Channel has made an update that includes Linda Moulton Howe. There is evidence
      that a gigantic upheaval occurred on Earth some 8,000 years ago, giant floods
      covered much of the earth, millions of animals, and people were killed.
      The flood raised land thousands of feet into the air along the South
      American coast and sunk other areas like this area off Cuba.
      Note: Ponce De Leon discovered what is now called Key West the furthest
      southern part of the continental US, he named it the Island of Bones due to
      the fact it had thousands of bones. Tons of bones have been found grouped
      together miles inland in Asia, South America and various places around world,
      suggesting giant waves had carried remains inland. This was coupled with
      sudden freezing temperatures that wiped out whole species of animals such as
      Mammoths. Speculation is that a giant blast from space hit the Earth
      effecting its rotation and tilt. This sudden upheaval seemed to greatly affect
      the Earth’s tectonic plates moving the Earth’s upper crust. UFOs are often
      seen where the tectonic plates converge and move together, resulting in an
      oceanic plate descending beneath an overriding plate. This movement results
      in earthquakes and tsunamis where numerous UFOs are observed. Frankly,
      they seem very concerned about the rather fragile earth’s crust.
      Shuttle Films UFOs Diving into Caribbean Sea
      NASA shuttle was looking east, when three lights flew across Gulf of
      Mexico from the north. Jeff Challender writes, "On Discovery's STS-116, twelfth
      day in orbit, December 21, 2006, she made a pass over the central United
      States, then out over the Atlantic Ocean near local midnight." We were
      treated by the INCO to a now rare block of video downlink from Shuttle's
      low-light black and white payload bay camera.
      As the Shuttle progressed southward, with the camera pointing west across
      Florida and Cuba to the Gulf of Mexico four luminous objects appeared.
      These were seen against the face of Earth, and were also moving to the south at
      great speed. In fact, their speed was quite close to the 14,000 mph of
      Discovery. The objects were flying in a loose formation, and shifting position
      relative to each other as they went. What happened next is one of the most
      shocking events I've ever seen in downlink video from space.

      STS-116 Astronauts Crew
      Three of the four anomalies dove into the ocean west of Havana, Cuba!
      Ships at sea, and airplanes no matter how well lit, are never visible day or
      night from the altitude of Shuttle and ISS orbit. They are simply too far
      away. They are not visible from 220 miles (350 km) and none of them are
      capable of reaching anything close to the speed of the objects in this incident.
      There is no certainty that the objects actually entered the water, but it
      appears they did. This possibility is backed by fisherman who fish in the
      general area.
      There is no hint of cloud cover in the area so it unlikely the UFOs
      entered clouds rather than the Caribbean Sea. It still proves beyond a shadow of
      a doubt that at least three of the four objects were truly at near sea
      level relative to the Shuttle orbiting at 220+ miles (350+ km) in space. Thanks
      to the late Jeff Challender. www.projectprove.com
      Mormon History
      Sir Skip writes, “I just double checked in the Joseph Smith History. There
      are some inaccuracies in the article about Joseph Smith's first vision.
      First, the date was never specifically mentioned. Joseph says it was on a
      beautiful Spring day, not September 26th. Joseph never mentions any object,
      only a very brilliant light that gradually settled upon him. Latter-Day
      Saints, do believe that we lived as spirit children of heavenly parents on a
      distant planet near Kolab. We had progressed as far as we could as spirits and
      hence had to experience mortality to obtain a body of flesh and blood.
      Hence this earth was organized from the existing elements in the cosmos and
      man, Adam and his wife, Eve were the first of Heavenly Father's children to
      obtain mortal bodies.”
      Kenneth Larson writes, -- I just wanted to make clear that Mormon prophet
      Joseph Smith did not make the claim that he wrote THE BOOK OF MORMON.
      Joseph said that the ancient prophet Mormon kept the engraved gold plates
      records passed along from ancient Jerusalem around 600 BC to AD 420 in
      Mesoamerica with Moroni (a prophet and soldier as was Mormon) burying the book of
      plates on hill around AD 420. Hence, Joseph meant that God was the author of
      the gold plates that Joseph Smith translated into English from reformed
      Egyptian and then published as THE BOOK OF MORMON in 1830 in Palmyra, New York.
      The plates were returned to the angel Moroni and are to be revealed anew
      in the future in the due time of the Lord so as to show people that they did
      exist and were translated by Joseph Smith.
      Rather than attacking Earth, I think that UFOs might have been involved in
      the creation, measuring, and designing of our evolving planet Earth. So
      they appear so as to keep tabs on warlike Earth inhabitants who used nuclear
      bombs during human wars. Thanks to Kenneth Larson
      Editor’s Note: Mitt Romney is a Mormon who is running for President whose
      world views may be significant to America’s future.
      Trees and Cities on Mars
      Let's prevent NASA and others from obscuring extraterrestrial data for the
      future of science. There's a point where the preponderance of evidence
      becomes overwhelming. Use your abilities to discern between large numbers of
      organized geometric objects and natural formations. Remember articles will
      be written to try and convince you no one knows what a city looks like on
      Mars. Some have their egos and alternate agendas to protect rather than
      facing the evidence. NASA isn't being honest with our world because they don't
      acknowledge the specific data. Don't believe NASA's misinformation. Use
      cities and objects on Earth as a comparison to Mars and be honest. Sand,
      rocks, and ice are not the same as complex buildings and highways. Thanks to
      Norman Bryden
      Editor’s Note: High level government officials have been told to classify
      the information of life on other planets.
      U.S.S. Independence (LCS-2) Pirate Catcher
      The U.S. Navy’s speedy new triple-hulled ships, the U.S.S. Independence is
      being built by General Dynamics. It’s called a "littoral combat ship"
      (LCS), and the Tri-Maran can move its weapons around faster than any other ship
      in the Navy. 'Littoral ' means close-to-shore, and that’s where these very
      ships will operate. They’re tailor-made for launching helicopters and
      lightly-armored vehicles, sweeping mines, and firing all manner of torpedoes,
      missiles, and machine guns. These ships are also relatively inexpensive.
      This one is a bargain at $208 million, and the Navy plans to build 55 of
      them. ($208 million X 55 = $11.44 Billion to hunt Pirates?) Tri-maran is the
      first of a new fire breathing breed, ready to scoot out of dry dock at a
      rumored 60 knots top speed. It’s like a speedy and heavily armed aircraft
      carrier for helicopters. Pirates Beware!

      New Jersey Possible Abduction
      MONMOUTH BEACH -- We were driving north on Ocean Avenue exactly where the
      Sea Wall starts when I saw a huge Diamond shape hovering over the shoreline
      on June 15, 2005. It had dense clouds around it, as if they produced them
      themselves. We could see red, yellow and white lights flash in around the
      center, corners of the Diamond shoe. Them they flashed around the whole
      perimeter. We saw one beam of white light. Then so quickly it shot out right in
      front of our car then right back to the shoreline. Others saw this as
      traffic came to almost a full stop. We all drove slowly watching the object
      follow us. It stayed over the shoreline as we drove. As we entered Sea Bright
      it stopped, then in a blink of an eye it shot straight out over the ocean.
      My Husband and I went to the Cove Restaurant for dinner when we saw the
      UFO. We both have no doubt that was what it was. When we got to the
      Restaurant, a family of five and a single woman overheard our recount of the story
      and both of them said they saw it also. They definitely did because the
      little girl said she saw it shoot over the road stop for a second in front of a
      Silver Car. We were driving our Silver BMW. This is my third experience
      with UFOs. After my first experience when I was 22. I'm 44 now. I would wake
      in the middle of the night at the same time for months. We drove out of the
      Holland Tunnel and ended up at Exit 145 on the Garden State Parkway. You
      should exit into Hoboken and then get onto the NJ Turnpike.

      Two hour had gone by when we realized we were on the Parkway. Since my
      first encounter, I have had some odd health issues and visions. I wake up
      unable to move for about four seconds and have two spots on each hand, like
      when you get a blood test. They are in the same place on each hand. NOTE: The
      above image is a rendering.

      This case is under investigation by Ed Dobson of MUFON New Jersey and Ken
      Pfeifer NJ Director of Investigations
      Iran: Hopes for Diplomacy Dim as Tehran Lashes Out
      The war of words between Iran, Israel, and the West reached fever pitch
      this week, likely ending hopes for a diplomatic solution. There are threats
      that Israel or the West may launch attacks to stop the production of
      nuclear weapons while Iran may attempt to block the Strait of Hormuz. Politicians
      on both sides are increasing their inflammatory statements. Iran’s chief
      ally Syria is also creating serious problems by killing large numbers of
      rioters and being condemned in the United Nations. Isolated and on the ropes,
      Tehran is antipathetic toward any kind of concessions and seems likely to
      take action to defy its critics. All this turmoil in the Middle East is an
      excuse to raise gasoline and gold prices worldwide. Every day some seventeen
      oil tankers carrying a quarter of the seaborne world’s eye passes thru the
      Strait of Hormuz. The Iranians leaders are proud people who may choose to
      confront the rest of the world. Look for $5.00 plus a gallon of gasoline
      unless the situation quiets down.
      Sightings in the United States
      Alaska UFOs
      SEWARD – My friends claim they saw a UFO, outside of town up close. They
      and their cat were freaked out by the UFO; the cat refused to go outside any
      more. They told a few friends here, only to be ridiculed, and laughed at. I
      ’m going to go have a sit down with them and, find out, what exactly went
      on. Thanks to Robert Mackey
      Editor’s Note: Ask them to forward these files to their friends. Nothing
      like information to change people’s minds.
      Arizona Light
      I saw it on February 24th, 2012, time on my camera was 5:31 PM. It was
      very nice weather outside...twilight was coming. I often enjoy taking pictures
      of the changing sky and have my camera always on my hand. I was at home,
      and looked out of window, and there it was - that looked like a levitating,
      continually moving stone. No noise as it was spinning around slowly,
      changing the color from deep black into turquoise and then into light green. Then
      it just disappeared. Unfortunately, I had auto-focus on and my camera was
      not able to focus on such a small moving object, that why it’s blurred. I
      stopped watching the recording and I tried to look for it but it just
      disappeared. It was moving at the height of 10th floor, I live on the 8th floor.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      California Orbs
      WHITTIER -- Picture was taken at 4:38 PM on February 4, 2012. This is the
      second photo taken of the broken orb a few seconds after the first. This
      picture shows the broken orb over sharp clear chemtrail transforming from
      splitting in half then into four separate orbs. Note this is not a blurry
      shot! This photo follows the cracked like an egg orb.
      Note: This witness has sent several photos. Most of these photos were
      taken in the direction of the sun on clear days. Taking photos into bright
      objects (like sun) can result in reflections on camera lenses and there
      anomalous (false) objects. Thanks to William Puckett Director UFOs Northwest
      Delaware Close Encounter
      MIDDLETOWN -- I live near the C and D Canal, on the south side, just
      between Chesapeake City and the Summit Bridge (Route 896). On February 15, 2012,
      I was working at my desk at 8 pm, when my mother exclaimed that there was
      something strange about the helicopter that just buzzed the house. We live
      only a few miles from Dover Air Force Base on a typical night, I can see
      blinking lights from a dozen airplanes. A few minutes later, the helicopter
      buzzed us again only a couple hundred feet above the house.
      I thought it was a Coast Guard, HH65 Dolphin, but the sound wasn’t right.
      Mom asked if I saw the red light but I didn’t see it. She described that
      roughly six helicopter-lengths in front of the helicopter, a glowing red
      light was visible. The helicopter returned, then a few minutes later, the
      helicopter flew past again in the opposite direction and I saw the red light six
      helicopter lengths in front of the helicopter. It was definitely not part
      of the helicopter; though the helicopter light was blinking. There is no
      reason that a ball of red light would be visible in front of the helicopter,
      unless it was shining on something solid that was in front of the
      helicopter. Eight minutes later it came past again, but farther away again, so I
      couldn’t get a good picture and it never returned. Ten minutes later, I saw a
      dim white near the bridge, but it soon vanished. It passed back and forth
      eight times in the hour. We could not think of a reason for a helicopter to
      make so many passes at 500 feet unless it was expressly following the red
      light. NOTE: The above image is a rendering. Thanks to MUFON CMS Thanks to
      Ken Pfeifer _www.worldufophotos.com_
      Florida Disc

      MARATHON – On February 25, 2012 we were at the park at the entrance to the
      Seven Mile Bridge and noticed an object flying in the sky to the west
      toward Key West.
      Editor’s Note: A floating large blimp above a tracking station that tracks
      aircraft and boat traffic on Cudjoe Key in the lower Florida Keys called
      Fat Albert is often mistaken for a UFO.
      Illinois Disc
      CHARLESTOWN -- My girlfriend and I were traveling in our car after going
      out to dinner on February 22, 2012, when we noticed unusual lights emitting
      from an aircraft. We were in close proximity to a rural airport, so we
      thought it was a descending helicopter. The UFO descended vertically without
      horizontal movement over a rural patch of homes and hovered 50 to 100 feet
      over them. We turned the car around and reached the site where it had been
      hovering. It had ascended significantly to the point of appearing star-like.
      While my girlfriend watched the sky we continued to our home two miles
      from the site. Once home we got out of the car and observed the star-like
      craft that glowed much brighter than all other stars and was much larger. While
      watching the UFO began to glow and had an orange/yellow aura around it for
      about 30 seconds after which it disappeared. My girlfriend it was
      disc-like, larger than a helicopter with a white light and red lights on the sides.
      The surface of the craft was dark. We had never seen anything like this.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Indiana Photos

      BLANFORD -- Richard Bondira writes, “These are my most recent photos. You
      wouldn't believe the flying and light show these guys put on for me in the
      early morning hours before dawn on February 24, 2012. Get a good magnifying
      glass and take a good look at these photos as the first one has aliens are
      looking out of their port holes. In recent footage you can see the aliens
      and possibly humans being mistreated by the aliens. These two flying
      saucers buzzed my house silently except for when they are really low. Then you
      hear a sound like the wind pulsating. It gets kind of scary. Thanks to
      Richard Bondira
      New Jersey Rectangle and Disc
      JERSEY CITY – About 10 pm, I noticed from the apartment windows
      overlooking the Hudson looking out across to Jersey City from Lower Manhattan a
      hovering, stationary-seeming airborne object over Jersey City on August 30,
      2011. It had a bright red light flashing regularly underneath it. I enjoy
      aviation and I knew this wasn’t a plane from first glance and saw it was long
      and hard because it had an odd bulk to its shape. It might be a Blimp. My
      feeling was that it was unidentifiable as I watched it moving very slow. After
      ten minutes it was still there so I decided to photograph it.
      These pictures were taken with an 8 second exposure, zoomed, and using
      iPhoto. I did not recognize it but may be some sort of balloon/blimp. It
      continued slowly, progressing inland away from Jersey City for about an hour,
      the flashing red light very prominent and visible. My friend’s kids came in
      not long after I had photographed it and I pointed out the object to them.
      It must have been seen by thousands. I am sure there is a sensible
      explanation. Thanks to MUFON CMS.
      Brick -- A solid white rectangular object, floated soundlessly across the
      sky on February 6, 2012, then almost stopped, then shot into the sky
      disappearing at 12:15 AM. This object had a rectangular shape and was pure white.
      This object flew through the sky making no sound. This object almost
      appeared to be a solid cloud, but there were no clouds. This object moved slowly
      through the sky, then shot straight up, really fast and disappeared. There
      was one object seen flying high in the clear blue sky. I now have a burn
      on my face and my left thumb has a cut in it. I do not know where these
      injuries came from. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Pennsylvania Star

      Allentown -- This is the third time I witnessed this star like object in
      the night sky, so I’m finally reporting it. On February 17, 2012, around 7
      PM, I took my dog out walking down the street and glanced up in the sky to
      see a really bright light definitely brighter than the stars. I knew it wasn’
      t a planet. I would get dim then go bright like it was moving up and down.
      The object was sitting the western horizon and the stars where straight
      above me so I know I’m not seeing things. I ran home to grab my camera and
      get in my car to follow this bright light out of the city to tape this thing.

      The camera only captured a bright light, but as I drove to Orefield the
      light was getting dim again like it was moving west. So I drove two more
      miles and filmed this bright light as it moved slowly away when my battery
      died. It is now 8:15 PM, and I know a planet would not last for an hour.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Philadelphia – On February 26, 2012, at 4 PM, I saw a gray, long
      cylindrical object performing an S pattern rising but still remaining horizontal and
      traveling to the east of the city over New Jersey. Draw an S from the
      bottom to the top and that is the motion the object took. It appeared the sun
      was illuminating the object the whole time. It appeared to be hundreds of
      feet in the sky and the motion was too perfect to be an aircraft and then the
      object vanished. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Rhode Island Triangle
      PROVIDENCE – two witnesses report watching three lights forming a triangle
      "bigger than a football field" just 100 feet away that moved into "a large
      misty green opening in the sky" and disappeared on December 17, 2011. The
      witness reports, “My brother and I were outside facing west when it came
      out from behind the house. At first I only noticed one light, kind of an
      orange orb with a red light inside of it with a yellow beam of light coming out
      of the top of it. It was at tree top level. I looked at it for a second
      waiting to see flashing lights like on a normal aircraft when I realized it
      was right there in front of me no more than 100 feet away from us. We began
      running across the yard when I noticed that the light was one of three
      lights on a large triangle that had to be bigger than a football field. My
      heart was pounding out of my chest and we were both kind of slack jawed looking
      at it. It moved from north to south alongside the house when we both
      noticed a large misty green opening in the sky. It looked like a hanger door
      with frame work inside it floating in the sky. And yes, once the triangle was
      inside the green opening it all vanished. I know it sounds crazy but we
      both saw the same thing, I was in the army for six years working on
      helicopters on an Army/airfield. I have seen a lot of aircraft in my time in Iraq.
      If someone could get in touch with us we could tell our story much better
      then I could ever type.” Thanks to MUFON CMS
      South Carolina Lights
      St. Stephen – Milton Finch writes, “My father and mother taught me at a
      young age to enjoy the created order of nature and I have always enjoyed
      looking at and studying those things including the heavens”. On August 29,
      2011, my wife and I were looking at the night skies between 9 and 10 in the
      evening. We saw a group of 4 lights coming from the northwest that seemed to
      be above Lake Moultrie heading our direction. They blinked with white
      lights above the town, two split off from the others and remained motionless
      We have two main arteries of travel in our skies. One is to our east that
      goes from south to north-northeast and the other comes at a slant going
      from our south-southwest to the north-northeast. We noticed two that were
      above the town would go up to each commercial jet coming from our west, span it
      on both sides, yet remained lower in altitude by just a little. They were
      gauging the altitude of these commercial flights, and then they would
      return to the lower level above the town of St. Stephen. The other two that
      headed a little further to the east were doing the same thing except to the
      commercial air traffic that was to our east. This pattern continued for about
      twenty minutes as the blinking lights seemed to investigate five or six
      commercial flights, some being from the east, and some being from the west.
      Then they headed off north towards Sumter and Columbia beyond.
      On September 29, 2011, at _9:20_
      PM, suddenly we saw 8 to 10 of the flashing lights forming a circle in
      the area that has little to no air traffic. We looked at them for two minutes
      traveling off in any direction. Then an orange meteor with tail fell right
      between them. The objects broke formation with some heading to the east
      and four heading to the west in the same area above Lake Moultrie. We heard
      two jets at full throttle coming from Charleston Air Force Base heading for
      the blinking objects that went to the north of Lake Moultrie. Another
      orange fireball fell in the exact location as the first.
      On the night of January 18, 2012, at 8:15 PM, I saw some 5 or 6 blinking
      lights heading our way and yelled for my wife and my two grown children to
      see. They hovered above the town of St. Stephen, and northeast was a perfect
      orange sphere in the sky that disappeared as fast as it had appeared. The
      blinking lights headed over to the spot that it had been and mingled there
      in close proximity for about a minute then head out of sight to our
      northeast. My 28 year old son loved it exclaiming “What was that, Dad?” None of
      us had ever seen anything like that in all our lives! The next night _at
      11:06 PM_
      (http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=x-apple-data-detectors://26&lid=74606&uid=2936930&sid=27673&mid=24218) as my wife and I were
      taking our dog spotted what I can only describe as a rip in the sky of bright
      green plasma that came straight down and went out. Another orange sphere
      appeared again, about the size of an aspirin at arm’s length that hovered
      northeast for 20 seconds, and then started slowly moving to the south and
      started blinking with white and red. I have since bought a camcorder.
      Texas Orbs

      GARLAND – On February 21, 2012, the witness states, “I looked up in the
      sky, saw this object and took the picture”.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Washington Large Silver Object
      La-Center -- While driving south on Route I5 from Woodland, to Vancouver
      right past Paradise Lake at 10:05 am, on February 4, 2012, we witnessed a
      very large flat cylinder shaped object in the sky; It was reflective and
      appeared to be silver and clear as if you could see through it. The object was
      very large and hovering and had no flashing lights. Its size was massive in
      comparison to a passing plane that appeared to be following the objects
      path. The object remained still for about 90 seconds and the dipped east and
      then vanished. The object left no trails in the clouds.

      COUGAR -- I can’t really describe it except for what the photos shows. I
      was taking photos with my digital camera as the sun was going down from the
      edge of the lake in Swift Forest Camp, about 46 miles upstream from
      Woodland, Washington on July 25, 2011. The object was invisible to the naked eye
      and only when I transferred the photos to my computer that I was able to see
      the bright object. I am hoping that you might be able to explain what it
      could be. Thanks to William Puckett Director UFOs Northwest
      Worldwide UFO Reports
      Australia Lights
      QUEENSLAND -- Mary Rodwell writes, “This still photo is from the 15-20
      minutes of video footage taken at 11.15 PM, Sunday February 19th, 2012, taken
      due west high over the national forest.” “This is my VERY first night with
      my new Sony camcorder.
      Within minutes I saw something moving under the cloud, but I thought I was
      imagining it. The light was poor and the screen small. On the screen I
      then saw a pinprick of light like a bright star. It started to move err
      atically and then moving forward and back pulsing and morphing into a bright
      golden orb and then mauve/pink. At one point it shoots forward and becomes like
      a pixilated morphed orb and flies really close to me and I can feel the
      energy of it in holding the camcorder. It looked at times just like the many
      orbs I have taken outside with the still camera, but then it pulsed and
      morphed to a bright white and then pink /blue etc. It moved in the zigzag
      fashion as it was pulsing.
      The very next night about 6.45 pm, I notice a bright light pulsing and
      morphing in a similar way to the previous night. A few minutes later another
      bright object, similar pulsing motion is over the sea. Later Monday night I
      had a similar sighting, south of Agnes for 2.5 hours of footage of
      orb/pulsing light but these pictures are not as impressive.” Thanks to Mary Rodwell
      Brazil Circle of Lights

      RIO DE JANEIRO – This object was captured on camera. At first we saw a
      light in the sky and thought it was a balloon. My sister took pictures and a
      strange shape appeared on the screen on July 22, 2005.
      RIO DE JANEIRO -- Also on February 26, 2012, a cockroach red high
      luminosity object was observed. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Cyprus Cigar

      Flying from London to Cyprus on February 15, 2012, we encountered a cigar
      shaped UFO. Almost everyone on the plane saw it. The UFO came near to our
      flying plane. All passengers aboard saw it including the crew. Many people
      took pictures including me. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Luxemburg Triangle
      Walferdange – On February 10, 2012, at 5:30 AM, I go usually out with my
      dog and had a strange feeling. I believe that we are not alone and I had
      goose bumps. There was horrible cold of -14 degrees in my country. I looked up
      into a really clear sky to see a really fast triangle flying west with
      three lights, one on the top, an unusual red light on the front, and a white
      one on the back. It flew faster than any other jets and makes no sound! In
      my opinion it was a scout-ship flying very fast with three different lights
      that flashed very fast on and off every 1/3 seconds. It was not very high
      so I saw it really good. It was not more than 4-6 kilometers high. It was as
      long as a Boeing 747, or a bit shorter.

      I do not take alcohol or drugs! My dog stood still and I just looked up. I
      even do not know how I got back home. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director
      National UFO Reporting Center _http://www.UFOcenter.com/_
      New Zealand Calling...
      Rick Pinfold writes, “I impressed by that sensational shot from the
      Grumman Albatross by its pilot. Also, buy that engineer John E Combest a beer
      who evaluated the pictures This stuff is what we need, if we are to crack
      these riddles that taunt our minds... well done. The current squadrons of
      "Arrowheads" reported, are "OURS" as shot from the Albatross aircraft in last
      couple weeks files. The secret to taking that giant leap for mankind is to
      investigate our own bodily parameters, to establish individual body
      component limitations and modifiable sensory performances. Regressive hypnosis, is
      but one of these demonstratable phenomena. I know from traumatic personal
      testimony, that the human sensory system, notably sight, provides a clear
      experience of one`s spiritual, primal awareness of what the human body is
      being involuntarily presented with.
      On June 5, 1991, I can tell you the brain had no pigeonholes to file the
      vistas that my eyes fell upon. I felt I was witnessing the end of the world.
      I had radiation-like burns to the eyelids, face, and arms that drove home
      the point of something extraordinary had occurred. I still don`t sleep
      nights. The world`s Military must never acquire the "Concepts" of what I
      saw...The pumpkin color and form of the craft vividly reminded me of the
      precursor 1.5 mile swirling cloud before the described "Entity" arrived. Thanks to
      Rick Pinfold.
      Spain Fighters Chase UFO Correction
      Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos writes, “Event" was actually three years ago
      on September 29, 2009 and it was a viral hoax made by Terra. Not in the
      Mediterranean Sea but in the Atlantic Ocean. An example of twisted
      information. See: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz1EkiIy2d0_
      id=2936930&sid=27673&mid=24218) and follow-up landing story in
      673&mid=24218) I invite you to publish this correction. Thanks to
      Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos
      UK/ England Video

      LONDON -- Little is known about this video. The video shows a strange
      object that appears to be moving erratically to the left of the video. The
      video does not show any military jets approaching this object. Jets are
      captured in the video, but they appear to be commercial jets flying high. The
      following release was copied from http://www.disclose.tv: London near The Shard
      — 15 Feb 2012. Two Royal Air Force jets and plane were scrambled to
      intercept an unidentified object approaching London airspace near The Shard
      without identifying itself Wednesday morning. Thanks to William Puckett Director
      UFOs Northwest _http://ufosnw.com_
      Support Earth Changing Research

      I was sitting at my desk, pondering how I could get people interested in
      getting my work of the last thirteen years. I have put together a DVD of
      Filer's Files with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings.

      Additionally, I have decided to include my book within the DVD that
      includes George Ritter's exciting abduction story by Linda Moulton Howe.
      Broadcaster David E. Twichell has also included much of his excellent dialog for a
      donation of only $50.

      We also include a year's subscription. Please include your e-mail address
      and mailing address.

      Send check or money order to:

      George Filer, 222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ 08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week and want to support my efforts,
      please make a donation via PayPal

      I am offering eleven years of Filer's Files on a DVD with thousands of
      photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's
      subscription. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.

      Become a MUFON member today! Benefits of membership include a subscription
      to the monthly UFO Journal which contains current investigations,
      sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now,
      click here. _Majorstar@..._
      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2010 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved.
      Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the
      newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date of issue. These
      reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your
      letters to _Majorstar@..._
      0;__101;__116;&lid=74220&uid=2936930&sid=27673&mid=24218) . Sending mail
      automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your name. Please
      state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF
      God Bless Our Troops and Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my grandsons who

      No virus found in this message.