Re: [UFOnet] Zeta Talk Newsletter

  • Jeff Adams
    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 11, 2012
      Nate, u are without a doubt a good person, just like GJG, but you are totally misguided on the zetatalk BS. It is complete and utter nonsense!! Reminds me of Monty Pythons 'Holy Grail'....'some watery tart distributing swords is no basis for a system of govt'

      Or Animal House...'son, fat drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life'.

      Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harborr?

      On Feb 11, 2012, at 3:37 PM, nathaniel x vance <broali4xa@...> wrote:

      > Zeta Talk Newsletter
      >
      > The ZetaTalk
      > Newsletter
      > Issue 280, Sunday February 12,
      > 2012
      > http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue280.htm
      > Annunaki Traces; Wobble Worsens; Photo Confirmation;
      > Australia Awash Again; Contactee Battleground
      >
      > ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for February 11,
      > 2012
      > http://zetatalk.com/ning/11fe2012.htm
      > Zeta Talk on Facebook

    • nathaniel x vance
      Message 42 of 42 , Aug 19, 2012
        Zeta Talk Newsletter

        The ZetaTalk
        Newsletter
        Issue 307, Sunday August 19,
        2012
        http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue307.htm
        Rover Curiosity; Moon Swirl
        Correlation; Madagascar Chevrons; Without Meat
        ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for August
        18, 2012
        http://zetatalk.com/ning/18ag2012.htm
        Zeta Talk on Facebook