UFO SkyWatch Event at IUFOC 2012

  • Doctor Whodini
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2012
      Hello all,

      Aurora and I are very excited to have been chosen to do the UFO SkyWatch
      event at the upcoming International UFO Congress 2012 held in Fountain
      Hills, Arizona! If you are attending this conference starting Feb. 21st
      thru the 26th, be sure to signup for a nightly UFO SkyWatch at:
      http://UFOSkyWatch.com/Events.html

      We bring to you an incredible viewing experience using the latest 3rd
      generation night vision goggles hooked up to a state-of-the-art computer
      and video display system.

      The sky watch begins at 7:15PM and ends around 9:30PM. General admission
      tickets are priced at $20 per person. $100 for all six nights.

      See you there!

      Bill

      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      10645 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste C200-436
      Phoenix, AZ 85028
      PHONE: 602-626-8115
        I am
        putting lecture videos on Youtube.

        Boscovich lecture Royal Society Part 2
        Boscovich lecture at Royal Society 2012 by Ivica
        Martinovic.
        Finishes Boscovich bio and starts on Boscovich's
        contributions to the natural sciences.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wbgDQL0Mq8

        Boscovich lecture at Royal Society Part 3
        Boscovich lecture at Royal Society part 3 2012 by Martinovic.
        Boscovich's theory and Bocovich's curve of force.
        New insight
        into structure of matter.
        Boscovich model of (chemical element)
        atom.
        Boscovich on Relativity.
        Boscovich changes Newton's 2nd
        law.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGqX2QXyH_4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

        see
        lecture

        The Catholic Church: Builder of Civilization, Priests as Scientific Pioneers Ep. 3 [Part 1]

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVUkbUVMxXI&feature=related

        Scientific Pioneers in Catholic Church have been excluded from being taught to science students as this series of lectures explains.

        There has been some prejudice by the atheist-scientists to misrepresent science and have excluded the priest-scientists.

        Eventually mentions Boscovich – created Atomic physics.

        Einstein revolution gave them an excuse to ignore the scientist-priests, miss them out of doctored history and exclude them from education system.