Check out Kepler: NASA Announce Discovery Of Two Earth-Sized Alien Planets ~ Lat

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2012
      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _Kepler: NASA Announce Discovery Of Two Earth-Sized Alien Planets ~ Latest
      UFO News| UFO 2011 Sightings|Alien Pictures|2012 Solar Flares|UFO News|Web
      Bot|UFO « 2012 Indy Info 013 LRC_
      (http://2012indyinfo.com/2011/12/21/kepler-nasa-announce-discovery-of-two-earth-sized-alien-planets-latest-ufo-news-
      ufo-2011-sightingsalien-pictures2012-solar-flaresufo-newsweb-botufo/)