U.S. Begins Big NEW MADRID Emergency Seismic Zone Drills

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2012
      Dear Group,
      Would you please at least “Make up your own damn mind!” Remember these nail-biting words spoken by the Oracle in the Matrix movies? Well, here we go again with a similar question that beg us to muster our every logic brain cell concerning when and how severe the dreaded predicted TECUMSEH NEW MADRIDfault fracture will be or when most likely it will occur.
      Do you or does anyone you know have any idea, and, how severe will it be??
      NEW MADRID FAULT, WHEN WILL IT SNAP?<
      http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog1108.htm>