Re:One scientist spok e.....Earth’s Mourn ing, Groaning, Howlin g: EndTime Signs?

  • Sandy Nichols
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 29, 2012
      I watched a TV news cast video where they talked to one scientist. He said something like......it was the ionosphere static being picked up by antennae's in the area...nothing strange, normal.......

      It think it is just amazing that after all of the years there have been antennae's that just in the last year or so people have started hearing these noises from them......

      Now can we all have one big collective shout for this expert to hear.........Bullshit.