Earth’s Mourning, Groaning, Howling: EndTim e Signs?

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 26, 2012
      From MUFON
      Filer's Files #4 2012 :Strange Groaning Sounds Heard Around Earth!
      Jeff Rense writes, "I am pushing this and have a large Featured story box full of them and more being added. This is a real phenomenon. These sounds creep me out. Takes something very unusual to do that. We have heard about the Illuminati fake 'ET invasion' or project Blue Beam for many years. Let me suggest this. If they can make sound like this over large areas...and I think they can...they could drive millions into mass fear and hysteria just by making the sounds...and then broadcasting the SILENT frequency for FEAR via cell towers to back up the natural fear response. They could broadcast the silent 'fear' emf via cell towers easily. Then, spread some ET reports around...fly one of their discs right over major cities in broad daylight...and you'd have a massive panic.
      On January 22, 2012, a man from New Decade Production claims the strange UFO sounds being reported from around the world were low tones being played on an obscure musical instrument called a waterphone.'
      Seems that it is either: HAARP or some kind of Tesla technology to scare the masses. It really is ET or, the earth groaning.
      -
      Canada workers hear frightening sounds in forest
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtLNmdZTf_g&feature=player_embedded>
      -
      Same Frightening Sounds In Kiev
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcUDYBIrWio&feature=player_embedded>
      -
      Bizarre Sounds In The Skies Of Czech Republic - Video
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccRBVX5_hMc&feature=player_embedded#!
      -
      Weird Sky Sounds Over Sweden - Video

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_0xaO0lrVdQ#!
      -
      More Chilling Mystery Sounds Hungary - Vid
      <
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsrFXM2RT-Q&feature=player_embedded>
      -
      Sci-Fi Like Creepy Sounds Over Indonesia - Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lBRy_VJaMoo#!>
      -
      <http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/01/17/mysterious-unexplained-noises-across-the-globe/>
      -
      Thanks to Jeff Rense @ http://rense.com/

    • nathaniel x vance
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 27, 2012
        Dear Group,
        Would anyone please be so kind to share with us why all of a sudden the earth has begun to start moaning, howling and groaning by making trumpet-like sounds in many places. Have this anything to do with the Last or Judgment Day, and why hasn‘t the western media or our scientific community chimed in with any plausible reasonable explanation whatsoever?
        Thanks
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------USA
        Strange sounds in Washington D.C. suburb
        <
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=f0-keZ7Nirk>
        ---------------------------------------
        Strange Sounds Heard Near Buffalo, NY
        <http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=i72Tivs6rHQ>
        ---------------------------------------
        Strange sounds HOUSTON, TX 01/23/12 apocalypse trumpets of revelation
        <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrXXIUgLiDU&feature=related>
        ---------------------------------------Strange sound in Florida [Boca Raton, FL 2012] <
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pV8AyKBR3c&feature=related>----------------------------------------------------Strange sounds in Los Angeles, Ca 01/16/2012 Angels' trumpets apocalypse UFO Revelations bible
        <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQYWLaToGsQ&feature=player_embedded>
        ---------------------------------------Strange Sounds in Venice, Florida 1/16/12 <
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClMjdkR44PY&feature=related>
      • Sandy Nichols
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 27, 2012
          I think the most plausible explanation may stem from the build up within and on the outer surface of the earth of earth changes occurring. I compare it to the hinges of an outside door exposed to the elements. Sooner or later the elements, the natural shifting of a structure, etc. take a toil on the hinges and they begin to squeak, so to stop the squeak people spray something like WD 40 on them. Without the spray and proper maintenance the hinges will eventually not be able to carry the weight of the door and the door will come crashing down......The only problem with the earth changes is that WD 40 will not stop the squeaks in this case because these squeaks are caused by a long awaited Planetary alignment exerting a stronger than usual gravitational force on earth which causes much more stress on the earth and then something has to give....like more earthquakes, volcano's, etc., and then these events will rattle the planet even more......Then Combined this problem with Our Sun going ballistic and shooting massive Solar Flares our way which impacts the natural wind currents on earth, water temps, etc., which in turn changes our weather patterns causing more tornados, snows, floods, hurricanes, etc......Then add to this the human factor of the government playing around with this stuff with devices like HAARP which is used for weather modification to try and stave off these problems, plus taking advantage of the problems and using these changes to create weather weapons, reduce the population, etc...........

          It is also important to know that not every planet need be involved in an alignment, though only a few planets in an alignment will effect the gravitational force of all of the planets, but more so the planets involved in the alignment. Back in either the late 90's or early 2000's I was vacationing with my wife in Destin, FL. We had rented a condo right on the beach. The effects of a large hurricane up the coast the previous fall had eroded the beaches a great deal. Since the beaches are the life blood of a coastal vacation spot, one of the first things repaired are the beaches. So it was on this particular vacation. The city had multiple construction vehicles up and down the beaches moving new sand around that was being pumped in from the Gulf several miles out to sea. The city was repairing these beaches night and day, but one night they pulled all of their construction equipment off of the beach for 24 hours. The reason they did this was simple.....there was a three planet alignment the very next day......Each 24 hour coastal tide has two cycles, one day, one night........When the day of this three planet alignment occurred low tide became high tide, and high tide extended a good hundred yards further inland where for two cycles people could not even venture out onto the beach because the beach where they had played and built sand castle the day before, was now under water at the new, temporary high tide level..........24 hours later the alignment was completed and over the next couple of days the tides returned back to their normal levels......If this occurred on just a three planet alignment, imagine what would occur on a 7 to 9 planet alignment.......

          If one looks at the last several years one can clearly see that some of these problems are not new but have been gradually building up for some time now. We are presently and have been for a good number of years in a build-up phase. These things we are experiencing now are only going to get worse as the build-up continues, and the worst is expected to occur on Dec. 21, 2012 with the planetary alignment, but even when the build-up reaches this ominous date the problem will continue for sometime afterwards, because for every build-up there is a draw-down effect or the beginning of the lessening of the problems experienced during the build-up....

          All of this is not un-natural, but natural in the sense that it is following a natural cycle of the universe. There will always be volcano's and earthquakes and other natural disasters on this planet because it is just the natural make-up of any planet. Without these events the stress inside the planet would build-up to a point where the planet would literally explode if the inside pressure is not released. You add in a natural, universal cycle like the one we are in now, then the outside pressure increases the inside pressure causing more problems. The only problem we are facing today is, is that we can't control the cycle and all we can do is hang on for a wild ride until the cycle completes itself......

          And so people will understand, that though man is not to blame for the cycle, he is not helping the problem any with trying to manipulate the cycle. Global Warming is real, but if one does the research, one will see that the same Global Warming effect that is occurring her on earth is also occurring on every other planet in our Solar System.

          My two cents worth,

          Sandy

[...]

          http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/26/corruption-scandal-vatican_n_1235038.html?1327618055&icid=maing-grid7%7Chp-desktop%7Cdl4%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D130572

          .

        • Jeff Adams
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 27, 2012
            From a geological standpoint, plate tectonic activity usually manifests itself in short booming sounds, not prolonged humming or vibrational sounds.

            I would suspect that some of this a mix of hoax and secretive activities by the illegitimate US Govt. Yes, I said illegitimate government. Tell me why and how I am wrong. By the way, this is not a criticism of the current administration, it has been going on for yrs and things will come to a head soon. Get ready boys and girls we are in for a bumpy ride. You wont give a crap about Disclosure during those times.

            We'll get Disclosure, but we have to treat the disease first, not one of it's symptoms.

            On Jan 27, 2012, at 4:57 PM, Sandy Nichols <wsmith51@...> wrote:

> [...]
            >
            > And so people will understand, that though man is not to blame for the cycle, he is not helping the problem any with trying to manipulate the cycle. Global Warming is real, but if one does the research, one will see that the same Global Warming effect that is occurring her on earth is also occurring on every other planet in our Solar System.

          • nathaniel x vance
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 28, 2012
              Dear Group,
              If you still remain recalcitrant, cynical or skeptical about all or any of the earth strange Judgment Day sounds which were reported on in my recent posts, then maybe you should do us all a favor and check out these two most important links. If they do not cause you to at least have a question or two about the validity and reality of these shocking astounding events, then maybe you should set another appointment with your friendly neighborhood shrink - especially if you are living in any zone where these strange sounds are now being reported!
              Thanks
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------Worldwide 2011 WEIRD SOUNDS STRANGE NOISES BIG BIG SUMMARY part 1/5 <
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrnTcgv1_Oc>
            • Sandy Nichols
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 28, 2012
                I wrote and posted this on a Facebook Group I belong too concerning Dec. 21, 2012. I am not a particular religious person, but I do, do my research when I share my thoughts about various subject matters. I do not slam anyone over their beliefs, no matter what those beliefs are if no one slams me. What I have written below is basically a general, biblical timeline as stated in the bible of Jesus return. If someone want to believe or feel that the strange sounds heard around the world are Heavenly Trumpets heralding Jesus return, then they have a right to believe this without someone telling them they are stupid, dumb, ignorant...whatever. Freewill is not just limited to actions we take but also to our individual beliefs. I will send another post out for what I feel/believe maybe the reasons for the strange sounds right after I send this one.......

                << This post may seem to be on a religious bent, but I need to share to show that I believe that 12-21-2012 is not the End of the World as people fear. I would like to share something with the group from a biblical perspective only about the strange sounds heard around the world. Now some people have been saying that the strange sounds are the trumpets echoing the "End of the World," though looking at when the End of the World is supposed to be, the biblical timeline just does not fit with this timeline of Jan. 2012. Jesus actually does not come back until the Battle of Armageddon is being fought and defeats the anti-Christ. Before this happens there is supposed to be 3 1/2 years of really good times, and then 3 1/2 years of really bad time.The 3 1/2 years of really good times is supposed to coincide with a Peace Treaty between the Jews and Arabs brought forth by the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ then breaks the treaty and then the 3 1/2 years of really bad times are supposed to begin culminating with the Battle of Armageddon and the return of Jesus lest all of mankind is destroyed.....(which if the anti-Christ won, it would mean that the anti-Christ is basically ruling just a barren rock in space since no person would be left alive on earth after Armageddon.....Makes no sense to me.) So the bible states that Jesus does come back and defeats the anti-Christ, and all the bad guys are bound up for a thousand years....

                Things start to get a little murky here and the timeline becomes really important as it relates to the End of the World, because at this time Jesus sets up his kingdom on earth, but apparently there are still many people who have not yet accepted Jesus, so after a thousand years Satan is let loose for a short period and during this short period Satan will cause more hell, and then Satan will finally be defeated along with the remaining non-believers and cast into the Lake of Fire...then sometime later God will destroy not only the earth but heaven as well and a new earth and heaven will be formed..........

                Now here is the kicker....the trumpets are sounded to echo the beginning of sorrows here on the earth, but these sorrows only occur after the anti-Christ has made himself known and broken the Peace Treaty between the Jews and Arabs. So, anyway you cut it, even if the anti-Christ was known tomorrow, and the Peace Treaty signed tomorrow, then somewhere in the not to distant past we are missing the 3 1/2 years of really good times before the trumpets are first sounded.....which from this Jan. 2012 date is still 2 1/2 years after Dec. 21, 2012.....then you still have well over a thousand years before God destroys the Heavens and the Earth and creates new ones......So for those people looking at the strange sounds from a biblical perspective of strange sounds pertaining to Heavenly trumpets being blown, the biblical timeline, and it does not matter how someone manipulates the timeline, just does not add up.....

                Most people have a tendency to jump to conclusions, any conclusion, because most people only see what is visible on the surface, and not consider anything that may be hidden. An analogy that I make from investigations that I do, I compare to looking at a tree. When looking at a tree most people will see the leaves, branches, and trunk of the tree, but rarely do they consider the part of the tree buried in the ground that is the beginning of the formation of the tree and what kind of tree it will be. Without the root system, then the visible part of the tree will not exist. The same analogy can be made to those who believe that the strange sounds are the Heavenly Trumpets, because they are failing to see the roots or timeline of when the trumpets are supposed to sound.....which is the timeline stated in the bible. During a Sunday sermon the preacher may preach about the second coming of Jesus and how we need to be prepared for His second coming, but rarely do they mention the specific events that will proceed and come after Jesus second coming, and more importantly the timeline of all of these events, before and after to know the whole story......And so those sitting in the pews will have a tendency to believe they know the whole story only because they hear/see those things coming out of the preachers mouth (the visible things)......and they do not know the hidden things because they fail to follow up and read the whole story of what the preacher just preached about, usually because of a lack of curiosity, interest, or trusting the preacher that he is telling them the whole story.

                Sandy Nichols >>

                If you still remain recalcitrant, cynical or skeptical about all or any of the earth strange Judgment Day sounds which were reported on in my recent posts, then maybe you should do us all a favor and check out these two most important links. If they do not cause you to at least have a question or two about the validity and reality of these shocking astounding events, then maybe you should set another appointment with your friendly neighborhood shrink - especially if you are living in any zone where these strange sounds are now being reported!
                Thanks
                ----------------------------------------------------------Worldwide 2011 WEIRD SOUNDS STRANGE NOISES BIG BIG SUMMARY part 1/5 <
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrnTcgv1_Oc>
                -----------------------------------Strange Sounds World Map
                Please note, this site just started this month!<
                http://seektress.com/ssounds.htm>

                .

              • Sandy Nichols

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 29, 2012
                    I thought that some of you would find this interesting....

                    http://edition.cnn.com/2012/01/28/world/europe/swedish-shipwreck-hunters/index.html

                    Skywatch
                  • nathaniel x vance
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 29, 2012
                      Dear Group,
                      So far, no person from any scientific community that I have come across on the Inet has stepped forward with any plausible reasonable explanation for all these strange trumpet-like sounds which many are beginning to start associating with the Last or Judgment Day. However, if you have read or keep up with ZetaTalk, you may be numbered as the few who are lucky to know that their explanation alone best resonates with the truth concerning the reasons for these strange weird earth sounds. Otherwise, if you are in the dark, just continue to hold your breathe, as many more such mysteries are indeed still yet to come and sooner rather than later!
                      Thanks
                      -----CREDIBLE EXPLANATION FOR THESE STRANGE EARTH NOISES----ZetaTalk: Trumpets and Howls

                      written August 20 and August 28, 2011
                      [
                      http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta587.htm%5d
                      The sounds produced by vibrating parts varies, depending upon the instrument. For the violin or guitar, where the string vibrates, the tone is sharp and distinct. If the string is short the tone is high pitched, a rapid vibration. For woodwinds and brass instruments, there is a pocket of air involved as well as a vibrating part, so the sound is more mellow. As with drums, where the large drum has the deepest tone, a vibrating surface that has a large area vibrates at a slower rate, and thus a more basso tone. Drums utilize air spaces to create their tone, as else it would merely be a slap against leather, not a booming sound. Sounds that reach a human ear invariably involve a vibrating air space, but the initial vibration was elsewhere.

                      As we explained for the Kiev trumpets [http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta587.htm%5d, when an enclosed body of water rests on vibrating ground, music can be produced. But the variety of sounds that vibrating ground can produce in a stretch zone is not always musical. The fact that the ground is vibrating is reported by witnesses, who state they can feel the vibration in the ground. Yet the official explanation, at a loss to explain the current Earth changes, involves the atmosphere. Somehow, it is the wind. In Kiev the reservoir dam amplified the vibrations, so the reservoir was singing. But where a broad expanse of ground is vibrating, such as the Florida recordings indicate, so many tones are produced that the result is a howl.
                      -ZetaTalk
                      - EXODUS : From the Egyptian (Black) KOLBIN BIBLI p. 641
                      EXODUS
                      <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/lou0629c.htm>-------- Worldwide Map --------
                    • Sandy Nichols
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 29, 2012
                        I watched a TV news cast video where they talked to one scientist. He said something like......it was the ionosphere static being picked up by antennae's in the area...nothing strange, normal.......

                        It think it is just amazing that after all of the years there have been antennae's that just in the last year or so people have started hearing these noises from them......

                        Now can we all have one big collective shout for this expert to hear.........Bullshit.