Re: ARMAGEDDON ENDING? DOME OF THE ROCK UFO SIGTING

  • sgtwal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 23, 2012
      This appears to be the wishful thinking of someone unschooled in the story
      of Armageddon and the Tribulations. The history of the 1900's bares little
      resemblance to the Tribulation describe in the Holy texts, and the Rapture
      event that should have preceded it should be well documented.
      The sighting has been thoroughly dissected on a number of sites and
      found lacking to the point where it all but has to be a hoax.
      That along with the authors anti-Semitic comments cause me to look at
      this post in a more skeptical manner. The author is grasping at straws to
      support their efforts.

      >1b. ARMAGEDDON ENDING? DOME OF THE ROCK UFO SIGTING
      > Posted by: "nathaniel x vance" broali4xa@... broali4xa
      > Date: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:59 am ((PST))

      >FROM ZETATALK.COM [
      Feb 5, 2011]Would Zs care to comment on remarkable video that was shot in
      Jerusalem. It's getting a lot of attention on YouTube. There are several
      videos showing the same from different angles. If it isn't a sofisticated
      hoax, what was the message?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-bNOy_CKQ

      This was a genuine UFO sighting, a genuine capture. What was the message
      when the UFO dropped rapidly over Jerusalem, then in a burst of light
      suddenly took off to rise above the city? Jerusalem is the site of centuries of
      conflict between Jews, Christians, and Muslims. It represents, as no other
      site can, religious dogma having a grip on humanity and forcing warfare upon
      people. This can be seen in the press of those in control of Israel at
      present, who are in a land grab from the Palestinian people, whom they repress
      and brutalize. The message is to all those who were listening to the
      telepathic message. Bring light to this matter, and do not operate in the Dark
      Ages. The conflicts are not over the right of this or that party to practice
      their religion, as is so often claimed. It is over territory, to be able
      to have a stronger influence in the region, as Israel is an ally of those
      wanting to lay claim to the oil of the Middle East. The message was
      that the Universe is not fooled, nor in sympathy, with those who brutalize
      others. They bring the light of insight to the matter, and are not about
      to leave! <http://zetatalk.com/ning/05fe2011.htm>

      The wicked ENDTIME- NOT the RIGHTEOUS!

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]<

    • Peter Longworth
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 23, 2012
        I agree.

        Sent from my iPhone