Fw: Filer's Files #1 2012 - Ireland sightings increase, Mexico Pyramid Power Plant

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2012

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: George Filer <Majorstar@...>
      To: broali4xa@...
      Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 10:11 AM
      Subject: Filer's Files #1 2012 - Ireland sightings increase, Mexico Pyramid Power Plant

      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online.

      UFO over Turkey on December
      28, 2011

      George A. Filer III.
      New JerseyStateDirector
      MUFON Eastern Region Director
      January 4,
      2012
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe to Filer's Files here

      If you wish to
      no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to read past issues? View Filer's Files
      Archives
      Filer's Files are now being emailed to 9650 each week plus 600+ copies are forwarded to more
      thousands. Consider forwarding them to your friends and neighbors.

      In special reports, this week's files
      cover: Mars Life in Lava Tubes, Moon Satellites, Russian Failed Satellite to Mars Will Crash,Alien Gods
      of Peru, Magnetic Fields Influence the Brain,Iran Threatens to attack US ships, and Congress Unexplainable,
      Inexcusable.

      Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported over Arizona, California, Colorado,
      Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Iowa, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, South
      Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Utah.

      Sightings of UFOs were also reported in: Canada, Columbia,
      China, France, Ireland, Iraq, Mexico, New Zealand, Turkey, and the United Kingdom.
      The purpose
      of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around
      the world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but
      my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced
      spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when London Control
      ordered me to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force. Under Project Blue Book, the
      US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than twenty years; and we continue this research. I believe
      the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever-increasing
      numbers.

      Looking for a great email campaign
      and survey manager?
      Try ListRocket
      ListRocket
      supports MUFON
      and George Filer. Please support us!

      The world will not end this year or
      any time soon.

      There will be earthquakes, tornadoes, eruptions, hurricanes, terrorist attacks, tsunamis,
      governments over thrown and wars as usual. If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves
      and pray I will heal their land. -2 Chronicles 7:14
      Special Reports

      Mars Life in Lava Tubes

      Charles
      Q. Choi writes, "Ice within lava tubes on Earth can host bacteria in cold Mars-like conditions, hinting
      that life could dwell in similar lava tubes on Mars.The microbes in question were collected from a tube
      near Newberry Crater in Oregon's Cascade Mountains at an elevation of 5,020 feet. The bacteria resided
      within ice on rocks some 100 feet inside the lava tube. "We found many, many microbes, many species,"
      study lead author Radu Popa, a microbiologist, and astrobiologist at Portland State University, told SPACE.com. One of the microbes is a species of Pseudomonas, one of the most common types of bacteria on Earth.
      "You
      can find its cousins in caves, on your skin, at the bottom of the ocean and just about anywhere," said study co-author Amy Smith of Oregon State University. "What are different, in this case,
      are its unique qualities that allow it to grow in Mars-like conditions."
      The microbes can thrive
      despite near-freezing temperatures and very low-oxygen air. Although the Oregon lava tube environment
      is less harsh than Mars — the Red Planet is colder, with less oxygen — "it does show that
      bacteria can live in similar conditions, said study co-author Martin Fisk of Oregon State University.
      Mars winds are stronger than thought, indicating greater atmosphere than predicted."Mars either
      has more gusts of wind than we knew about before, or the winds are capable of transporting more sand," said Nathan Bridges,planetary scientist at the Johns Hopkins University's Applied Physics Laboratoryin Laurel,Md., and lead author of a paper on the finding published online in the journal Geology. "We
      used to think of the sand on Mars as relatively immobile, so these new observations are changing our whole
      perspective."

      Norman Bryden writes, "What's really interesting is that unlike ruins on Earth,
      structures on Mars in many cases seem up-kept. A lack of dunes, craters, crumbling buildings and broken
      tubes etc. are apparent in many central squares. Structures are clear of debris for kilometers and in
      most -- if not all areas from this distance."

      Even more interesting are the tiny spikes about the
      size of people standing in the streets. So when did the gravity on Mars change so drastically that atmosphere
      from respiration no longer accumulates? Trees and open waters are visible.
      Thanks to Norman Bryden http://www.marsstructures.com/0007.html
      Moon Satellites

      A pair of NASA spacecraft are slipping into orbit around the Moon this weekend
      to try to answer persistent questions about Earth's celestial companion.
      An artist's rendering showing
      the two Grail spacecraft in orbit around the Moon. By collecting gravity data, scientists hope to get
      a better picture of the Moon's internal structure.
      Paul Davies and Robert Wagner of Arizona State University
      have suggested a crowd-sourcing effort to find artificial structures on the moon. After all, lunar missions
      like NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter are returning some dazzling, high-resolution imagery of the moon's
      surface. If aliens have been there, perhaps we could spot evidence of their presence.
      Russian Failed Satellite
      to Mars Will Crash

      Russia's would-be Mars mission is dead. Phobos-Grunt was an ambitious project aimed
      to return samples from the Martian moon Phobos, but Russian operators never got it to fire its engines and head to our neighboring world. As the mission's launch window to Mars closed, the European Space Agency
      finally threw in the towel on trying to communicate with the failed probe. Further contact will be done
      to try to find out what wrong, and to steer the craft's eventual plunge back to Earth so that it falls
      into the ocean (and doesn't drop a toxic load of propellant into an inhabited area.)

      But as new information
      on the program and the management culture at the Russian space agency Roscosmos comes to light, it now
      appears that we should have been surprised if the mission had succeeded. Phobos-Grunt was riddled with
      last-minute problems that should have been fixed before it launched. This is unsettling news for NASA,
      which, with the retirement of the space shuttle, is now reliant on the Russians to get humans into orbit.
      It is estimated that this probe will fall back to earth on January 9, 2012. It is believed that Phobos-Grunt's
      Neutron spectrometer, Alpha X spectrometer, and Ion spectrometer become activated in full power mode,
      and IF coupled with an explosion of over 7.5 metric tons of both the hydrazine and nitrogen tetroxide
      fuel an EMP blast could occur. If exploded at a sufficient height (measured in the tens of thousands of
      meters) would devastate an area over 1,000 kilometers. This could kill 9 out of 10 people in the area.
      MexicoPyramid Power Plant

      The earliest buildings at Teotihuacan date to about 200 BCE. The largest
      pyramid, the Pyramid of the Sun abovewas completed by 100 CE. The early history of Teotihuacan Pyramids
      is quite mysterious, and the origin of its founders is debated. For many years, archaeologists believed
      it was built by the Toltec.
      Ancient alien theorists like Erich von Dniken believe that, thousands of
      years ago, extraterrestrials landed on Earth, where they were hailed as gods and helped shape human civilization.
      But what proof could possibly exist for such an encounter? Proponents of the theory point to two types
      of evidence: ancient religious texts and physical specimens such as cave drawings, stone sculptures, and
      pyramids. The ancient religious texts tell of humans who interact with gods or other heavenly beings who
      descend from the sky—sometimes in vehicles resembling spaceships—and possess spectacular powers.
      The second is physical specimens such as artwork depicting alien-like figures and ancient architectural
      marvels like Teotihuacan and the pyramids of Egypt.
      Some historical texts, such as the Florentine Codex,
      attributes the Teotihuacan site to the Toltecs. Although the word "Toltec" generally means "craftsman
      of the highest level" and may not refer to the Toltec civilization. Since Toltec civilization flourished
      centuries after Teotihuacan, the people could not have been the city's founders. The culture and architecture
      of Teotihuacan was influenced by the Olmecpeople, who are considered to be the "mother civilization"
      of Mesoamerica.
      Theoretically the pyramids are designed to collect magnetic and electrical energy from
      the Earth and thunderstorms to help power for the space ships. Nikola Tesla the inventor of the Induction
      motor, Tesla coil, and Alternating current believed electrical energy could be taken from the Earth and
      built towers to prove his theories. He rigged his equipment to produce lightning-scale electrical discharges,
      a feat which would allow him to test many of his theories about the conductivity of the Earth and the
      sky.
      The evidence suggests aliens visited Earth in the past, and have returned. We have hundreds of eye
      witnesses who claim to have seen the visitors and been inside their ships. There is evidence they collect
      electrical energy from lightning in the clouds, and power lines.

      Alien Gods of Peru

      Chan Chan Spanish
      chroniclers from the 16th century claimed that when the conquistadors led by Francisco Pizarro first
      encountered the Inca's they were greeted as Gods, "Viracochas", because their lighter skin resembled
      their God Viracocha. This story was first reported by Pedro Cieza de Len (1553) Spanish chroniclersa
      as a "White God", often with a beard. Similarly to the Incan god Viracocha, the Aztec god Quetzalcoatl and several other deities from Central and South American pantheons, Bochica is described in legends
      as being bearded. The beard, once believed to be a mark of a prehistoric European influence and quickly
      fueled and embellished by spirits of the colonial era, had its single significance in the continentally
      insular culture of Mesoamerica. The descriptions parallel the aliens referred to as Nordics.

      Magnetic
      Fields Influence the Brain

      Tom Reed who has had several encounters spoke with Jeff Rense and me yesterday
      about strong magnetic fields found on the car when his family was abducted. Compasses were affected several
      feet from the car. Recent research indicates magnetic and electrical fields influence brain activity.
      Tom claims he felt calm even during an alarming situation.
      A negative magnetic field applied to the top
      of the head has a calming, sleep-inducing effect on brain and body functions, due to the stimulation of
      the production of the hormone melatonin. It helps control over respiration and the production of free
      radicals (highly destructive molecules that are missing one electron, and readily react with other molecules).
      It is likely the aliens have the ability to control magnetic fields that at one time were effective
      in shutting down auto engines with distributors. All magnets have two poles, one positive and one negative.
      In 1974 Albert Roy Davis, Ph.D., noted that positive and negative magnetic polarities have different effects
      upon the biological systems of both animals and humans. Davis then concluded that negative magnetic fields
      have a beneficial effect on living organisms, whereas positive magnetic fields have a stressful effect.
      Thanks to Tom Reed

      Iran Threatens to attack US Carrier

      Iran threatened to attack a US aircraft carrier
      if it returned to the Persian Gulf. Sanctions targeting Iran's oil sector prompted a 40 percent drop in
      Iran's currency value. The prospect of sanctions targeting the oil sector in a serious way for the first
      time has hit Iran's rial currency, which has fallen by 40 percent against the dollar in the past month.
      Lines formed at banks and some currency exchange offices shut their doors as Iranians scrambled to buy
      dollars to protect their savings from the currency's fall. Army chief Ataollah Salehi said the United
      States had moved the
      USS John Stennis nuclear powered aircraft carrier out of the Gulf from because
      of Iran's naval exercises, and Iran would take action if the ship returned. Attached aircraft to the carrier
      are Navy and Marine F/A-18 Hornet, EA-6B Prowler, MH-60R, MH-60S, and E-2C Hawkeye., in addition to
      her accompanying vessels. The USS Stennis has NATO RIM-7 Sea Sparrow and Rolling Air Missile (RAM) surface-to-air
      missile systems, and the Phalanx Close-in Weapons System for cruise missile defense.
      The US announced
      its intentions to return to the Persian Gulf and dismissed the Iranian warning, and claims the deployment
      was crucial to the security and stability of the region. Some 40 percent of the world's seaborne oil passes
      through the Straight of Hormuz.
      Major General Zhang Zhaozhong, a professor from the Chinese National
      Defense University, said China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third world war. And don't
      forget Russia, which recently said it is preparing to retaliate against any attack on Iran....
      Congress
      Unexplainable, Inexcusable

      Col. Amos wrote, "Please forward this to every one you know, we need
      a 28th Amendment along these lines. No one has been able to explain to me why young men and women serve
      in the U.S. Military for 20 years, risking their lives protecting freedom, and only get 50% of their pay.
      While Politicians hold their political positions in the safe confines of the capital, protected by these
      same men and women, and receive full pay retirement after serving one term. It just does not make any
      sense. Monday on Fox news they learned that the staffers of Congress family members are exempt from having
      to pay back student loans. This will get national attention if other news networks will broadcast it.
      When you add this to the below, just where will all of it stop?
      Governors of 35 states have filed suit
      against the Federal Government for imposing unlawful burdens upon them. It only takes 38 (of the 50) States
      to convene a Constitutional Convention. If you agree, please pass it on. This is an idea that we should
      address. For too long we have been too complacent about the workings of Congress. Many citizens had no
      idea that members of Congress could retire with the same pay after only one term, that they specifically
      exempted themselves from many of the laws they have passed (such as being exempt from any fear of prosecution
      for sexual harassment) while ordinary citizens must live under those laws. The latest is to exempt themselves
      from the Healthcare Reform... in all of its forms. Somehow, that doesn't seem logical. We do not have
      elite that is above the law. I truly don't care if they are Democrat, Republican, Independent, or whatever.
      The self-serving must stop. If each person that receives this will forward it on to 20 people, in three
      days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one proposal that really
      should be passed around.
      Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution: "Congress shall
      make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators
      and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives
      that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States.

      A majority of your Senators are millionaires,
      36 Democrats and 30 Republicans, in the house if they were not already millionaires they will soon be.
      They are too busy for UFOs making money. Based on the record of Congress over the last several years, I suggest we vote them all out of office and start fresh
      UFOs in the United States

      Arizona Mothership

      Tucson -- My brother called to tell me about the UFO. I then saw the object in the sky outside my
      front windows. I can view a UFO in the eastern sky on December 31, 2011, with numerous smaller UFOs surrounding
      a larger one. I watched it change shape and colors. Called news stations but they show no interest. Neighbors
      see it as well. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      California UFO Light

      RAMONA -- Driving to San Vicente Road at 10:30
      pm, on December 28, 2011, I noticed lights at 67 Dye Road intersection. As I drove closer I realized that
      the lights were circling a farming area multiple times. The object was triangular with one red and one
      green light in the rear and one white light/spotlight in the front. The object was completely silent and
      after I stopped my car to watch it passed above me and shone its spotlight on my car.
      I felt very scared
      and called my boyfriend and described what I saw. I was frightened after the light shone into my car and
      I drove away while on the phone. The drawing shows the light at my car. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Colorado Video Experiences

      San Luis Valley -- Christopher O'Brien writes, "For the past two years a team
      of independent investigators (in conjunction with Orange County MUFON) have been planning a seven-camera
      surveillance set-up to monitor San Luis Valley. In October the first of these cameras became operational
      in the center of the SLV at a base station location near Hooper, CO. These are hi-rez Sony surveillance
      cameras with 36X optical zoom and can be operated remotely over the internet. On December 31, 2011 we
      had our first unusual sighting event that was recorded for analysis from a longtime SLV skywatcher around
      8:30 PM. My wife and I watched a rare light show! The lights were Emerald green with a boomerang shape...
      This is the second sighting we have seen this past week. A lot has been going on in the San Luis Valley
      this past week and I am now armed with a video camera.
      Two of our team members, Wayne (an amateur astronomer)
      and Andrew (an electrical engineer) shared the following sighting events that were recorded on video:
      "Tonight [at 2236 PST, Friday 12/30/2011] may well have been the most dramatic UFO sighting of my
      life. This one was being recorded in RealShot manager while both Wayne and I (and my 11 year old daughter)
      watched the live feed from the Hooper camera - and it was awesome. "Wayne confirms, via playback,
      that the recording is solid. "Wayne called me to announce that around 2236 PST, Friday a bright object
      had split in two and the independent parts had gone their own way. I got my camera feed up a few minutes
      later and I determined that we were now observing Mars (I recommend pbs.org sky chart for this - free
      and no registration). Just a few minutes later at 23:03 PST a very bright object (WAY brighter than Mars)
      entered frame left and traveled within a couple of seconds horizontally across to exit frame right. Cruise
      velocity was constant.
      The direction was directly east; towards the Great Sand DunesThe elevation was
      estimated to be at about 40 degrees, zoom was nominal - about 3 bars on the control. No FAA lights or
      other identifying signs of anything other than a bright light. We were running MPEG4 at 30 fps, so what
      we saw was pretty much real-time.
      "The noteworthy characteristic was that three times it stopped
      dead and left a bright blob behind directly where it had stopped, and then immediately restarted. No deceleration
      to a stop was noticeable, and neither was any acceleration back up to cruising speed. It just stopped
      on a dime for an instant to leave its blob, and started back up immediately. So the final image in my
      mind was a row of three bright equidistant blobs and this thing racing off towards the south, exit frame
      right. The blobs faded out, having remained in place, within a couple of seconds, maybe less.

      The following
      day, two "jet black Blackhawk helicopters were reported headed south down the Rio Grande River. Normally,
      military choppers fly north in the SLV, so this flight path appeared somewhat unusual. Later that evening
      we had the green bolide event that was witnessed by many across the southwest. Thanks to Christopher O'Brien
      Georgia Boomerang

      TYBEE ISLAND --We were sitting outside our condo on December 15, 2011, when my
      husband and I walked towards the street to investigate three police cars making a standard traffic stop.
      We turned around and were walking back to our condo when two very dark fast grayish black objects barely
      visible in the shape of a boomerang caught our eyes. The first one flew to the south very fast, and then
      another craft appeared and darted in a crisscross pattern giving off a white glow and disappeared. They
      were not bats and flying high up and reflected light. It was very beautiful and almost unnoticeable. This
      is a rendering. Thanks to MUFON CMS and Ken Pfeifer www.worldufophotos.com
      Illinois Circle

      ROCKFORD --
      Standing outside in the evening, something drew my attention on December 20, 2011. It was not easy to
      see, but once I spotted it I new was UFO. Its shape was like an egg when dropped in a pan, not exactly
      sphere shaped. Huge, as large as a city block. A jet plane flew in front of it that seemed like a spec
      in comparison. Forty jets could fit inside this craft. I witnessed the UFO for five minutes. I had a feeling,
      "There is something big going on here." Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Kentucky Creature

      Burlington --
      I was driving down a residential street in the dark when suddenly my headlights landed on a ~7 foot tall
      man like creature on December 28, 2011. It almost looked like a very tall standing monkey, but it also
      resembled a man. It had medium red color fur all over it's body with a translucent aura around it. I had
      to focus very hard to see these details because it seemed like the creature was moving at 50 mph. I was
      afraid, of course, but I didn't feel as if it were here to harm me or anyone else. It seemed scared more
      than anything else. I feel it was trying to hide because it was running right toward a large wooded area.
      I lost sight of the object within 2-4 seconds of first seeing it because it was moving so fast. Thanks
      to MUFON CMS
      Iowa Object

      I was driving home during my hour drive from work with my sister when I saw
      a very large object that came from behind us and flew directly above us. I saw it above us for about two
      seconds. I don't remember exactly where we were when I saw it. It was so fast that my sister didn't see
      it. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Massachusetts Orb

      Uxbridge -- There was a light in the sky that flickered
      blue, red, and white on December 26, 2011. At times the colors were incredibly bright while at other times
      they looked faded. It was present in the northeast sky at night at around 10 PM and I viewed it for about
      30 minutes. It seemed to be moving in a southerly direction at an extremely slow rate of speed. I took
      pictures of it with a Sony Cyber-shot, but the pictures were barely exposed. My best view of it was with
      a pair of binoculars.
      Note: No bright planets were in the Northeast sky. Perhaps the witness observed
      a bright star? Thanks to William Puckett Director UFOs Northwest http://ufosnw.com
      Missouri Hovering
      B-2 Bomber

      37.96 N 91.83 W. -- I was on I-70 heading west, about the 46 mile marker on December 29, 2011,
      around 4:40 pm, an object was hovering no more than 50 feet south of the highway at the same height as
      some towers. There are many radio towers with flashing lights in the area so I thought it was one of those.
      When I got closer, I could tell it was a b-2 bomber and I was waiting for it to fly by. As I drove under
      it I realized I had a clear view of the outline of a B-2 bomber shape, but I have never seen one hover.
      The person in the car next to me was taking pictures. There was traffic so I did not stop and turned around
      at the next exit. As I drove back, heading east, I could see in the distance, the object had not moved,
      it was still there. When I got within a half a mile, it took off at the speed. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Nevada
      Light

      Gila -- I had just awakened from sleep on December 31, 2011, at 10:30 PM, and looked out my north
      facing window at an EXTREMELY bright, silvery, white light over the mountains in the Gila Wilderness.
      The streak of light was like a meteor with a wobble to it, like the object was spinning. It was EXTREMELY
      bright, like a stroke of lightning with a slight silvery look about it. It was about the same width as
      a match head held at arm's length. The path of light was the width of two hands and seemed to slow down
      as it got lower. At the end of its flight path, it ended in an EXTREMELY bright white that lit up most
      of the mountain range. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      New Jersey Triangle Lights

      Dunell -- On December 24, 2011,
      we saw five orange lights. Three of the lights were in a V formation; while two were off to the left.
      They were directly above our neighborhood and seemed very low. We heard no sound at all. They were moving
      west and were climbing in altitude and blinked out one by one. We took a video and also called local police,
      who responded and also watched the video.
      Note: A still image extracted from the YouTube is posted above.
      The YouTube video can be viewed at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxrlk-noIes Thanks to William Puckett
      Director UFOs Northwest http://ufosnw.com
      Hillsborough -- My husband and I were outside on the porch
      at 1:25 AM, on December 20, 2011, when a rod/cigar shaped object moved quickly across the sky. It looked
      like a thin cloud layer, but it was a definite structure, and completely silent. It appeared to be huge
      at arm's length it was two inches tall from top to bottom. It was headed southwest, and went between Jupiter
      and Orion. I have witnessed UFOs before around here. We lost sight of it after a few seconds. My husband
      also claims afterward, he had a ringing sound (like crickets) in his ears. We felt it was NOT man made.
      The above image is a rendering. Special thanks to the witness Liz G, MUFON CMS, and Ken Pfeifer www.worldufophotos.com
      New York City

      MANHATTAN -- I am normally a skeptic regarding UFOs. However, I have spent the whole
      night looking for a reasonable explanation. I was sitting on top of my rooftop in New York City with my
      female friend. We both saw these dullish lights start fading into view high in the sky on December 22,
      2011. It was whitish light in small blotches similar to the lights over Phoenix sky. Suddenly a small
      orb seems to shoot out around the object and made a very quick and sudden movement then faded from view.
      This object looked like some sort of small craft. Fifteen minutes passed as we tried to figure out a way
      to take some pictures. Then a bright white ball flash came down from the sky above the Alliance Building
      like a meteor but may have fallen past the city line. Five minutes later the circular shaped dull lights
      started to fade. We watched an incredibly beautiful, show as they maneuvered around. NOTE: The above item
      is a rendering. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Pennsylvania Light Formation

      New Brighton -- I was driving home
      from my boyfriend's house and saw two lights in the sky, one was very much brighter than the other and
      twinkling different colors. At first I thought they were Venus and Jupiter. I kept my eye on them and
      about two minutes later I approached a stop sign in a very dark area and grabbed my phone to take a picture.
      I could clearly tell there was one object in the sky in front me. I could see ten small white lights along
      the side of the object. I turned left toward home and saw a black triangle moving very slowly above me.
      It had a small white light at each corner, and a small red light in the middle. I kept my eye on it til
      it went over the hillside, only slightly above the trees.

      When I came home I started researching UFO's
      and was pretty scared to see that these Black Triangles have been seen many times before. The Pittsburgh
      Int'l Airport and the 911th Air Wing are near me, so I am used to planes. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      South Carolina Triangle
      Simpsonville --I was sitting in the car outside of Wal-Mart, when I saw this grayish
      plane flying high in the sky on August 26, 2009. I took two pictures of it, but never knew what kind of
      plane it was.
      A friend at work told me it looked like a Navy stealth jet that was cancelled years back.
      The sighting took place a few years ago in Simpsonville, South Carolina. I believe it was called an
      A3 Jet?
      Camera - KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL
      Praise the Lord and God Bless,
      B.W. Thanks to the lady who allowed
      us to publish her photographs. Thanks to http://www.ufocasebook.com
      Tennessee Wing
      Greeneville Tn.
      Pauline E. Petsel is taking photographs of UFOs on a regular basis. Pauline Petsel writes, "I have
      taken thousands of pictures over the last three years; sometimes I take fifty to one hundred images a
      night. Some months we don't see anything, but usually between the 6th to 9th of the month and the 22nd
      to 29th they show up. Last year, in October, November, and December it was unbelievable several times
      a week. In October, and November there were UFOs almost every day. It seems to have slowed, but I have
      still shots using my Nikon 300 on a tripod using a shutter release. There are probably 17 of us who have
      joined together because we are seeing these things. One woman who lives five miles away is getting the
      same pictures as I do. Behind' the lights I've found 'solid' looking stuff and 'crafts! Some are in V
      shape and yet others are in curves or straight lines. Thanks to Pauline Petsel
      Utah Strange Lights
      Cedar Hills -- My wife and I were driving home from my sister's house when I saw a light in the sky
      on December 24, 2011. I pointed it out to her and she stopped the car. We both got out of the car and
      observed three orange objects that at first looked like an orb, but as they flew closer to us that were
      shaped like a small triangle, no larger than five feet in diameter. The lights were coming from the north
      towards us. They were at differing altitude, from 100 to 500 feet off the ground. We saw two very bright
      lights south of us so we drove to a nearby park and took a few more pictures of them. They were oval,
      and a very bright white light. We drove home and found that we could see them very well from there. In
      all we saw four bright white objects, moving around a stationary object that was on the top of the mountain.

      I went back tonight to confirm that the stationary light is in fact something on the top of the
      mountain over Saratoga Springs, though we do not know why the objects were flying around it. The video
      shows their movement, and their extreme brightness. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      UFOs Worldwide

      Canada Boomerang

      BLUE MOUNTAIN, ONTARIO -- Coming back home on January 1, 2012, I saw a stationary hovering object,
      and v shaped orange lights. I parked the car in garage and went back outside and object was gone. It was
      seen by at least six others. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Columbia Moving Object

      BOGOT -- I was on a municipal
      bus with my brother and saw that something was moving slowly high in the sky on December 25, 2011. I thought
      it was a plane, but it was still and then moved very quickly. I grabbed a cell phone and recorded it.
      When you were recording the object is standing still and suddenly I was not able to capture well as the
      bus was moving a lot. When I went to look at the object it was gone, but in the video it shows up fine
      as the object moves rapidly from the place. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      China Disc

      A series of otherwise unexplainable
      UFO and alien occurrences have shaken the world's most populous nation. Government officials have been
      summoned to Beijing from around the country in a last ditch effort to hold together the remaining vestiges
      of China's now failed UFO cover-up policy. However it appears that the government's efforts might be futile
      as the results from a recent poll indicate that at least 95% of Chinese citizens are fairly certain that
      aliens are visiting Earth and China in particular. Some of the events that have rocked China in recent
      weeks include: In the city of Guiyang, hundreds of locals witnessed two huge discs cross the skies above
      their homes. The UFOs changed color, going from purple to neon blue and emitting enough light to fill
      the entire area with an eerie glow. Journalists sent in to cover the event described the discs as "nothing
      earthly".

      In Changsha a huge rotating spherical UFO was seen by frightened residents as it descended
      to just above ground level. Further south in the town of Donguan, a white saucer-shaped UFO was spotted
      amidst a thunderstorm by frightened onlookers.
      A UFO was seen land in a military cemetery in the town
      of T'ian. At least twenty government scientists were rushed to Beijing where a conference entirely devoted
      to this incident was hurriedly convened. The scientists issued a report concluding that the UFO was merely
      an optical illusion. Not many locals were convinced.

      As these events unfolded the footage below was
      uploaded on to the Chinese internet. It shows what many have described as one of the most convincing images
      of an alien craft seen by the public to date.

      The Chinese government appears to be playing down public
      fears regarding the obvious alien presence through a tactic of denial; insiders claim however that the
      real focus now is simply on how to break the news without disrupting people's lives and threatening the
      economy. http://www.facebook.com/allnewsweb
      France Disc

      Brittany -- On October 21, 2011, a UFO crossed
      Brittany from Rennes city to Vitre city. Flying from about 70 to 100 km up in the sky. Then it flew on
      to Bourgogne. A meteor, a satellite, drone, etc... no one knows ??? This is the link pic in a newspaper
      took in Vitre city. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      http://www.ouest-france.fr
      Ireland UFOs Up

      UFO sightings across
      Ireland have increased by nearly 70% in just three years. The UFO Research Association of Ireland revealed
      that 59 incidents were reported in 2011, compared with 42 the year before and just 35 in 2009. Association
      founder Adam Tallon suggested people are becoming more open to the possibility of UFOs and therefore feel
      more comfortable reporting a sighting to its website.
      "I would like to believe that there is life
      out in the universe somewhere, whether it's walking, or talking beings or microscopic bacteria I don't
      know," said Mr. Tallon. The association has been able to attribute most sightings to ball lighting
      and Chinese lanterns but its main interests lie in UFOs that cannot be explained by conventional means.
      According to its website, these include incidents where the objects seem to be intelligently controlled
      or have been seen carrying out precise maneuvers that are impossible for any known air or space crafts.
      Mr. Tallon founded the group in 2005, and became the UFO Research Association of Ireland in 2008. "There
      is a slow but gradual increase in incidents being reported which I attribute to there wasn't really any
      place to report incidents prior to our organization and people are more comfortable reporting an incident
      compared to ten say 10 years ago."
      Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk
      Iraq UFOs

      Last night, I was
      talking to a friend from the army who is an engineer who has been in Kuwait and Iraq. He is the one who
      looks at the radar for jets or missiles. He told me few secrets that yes UFOs are real and out there.
      They know every thing, but keep it all secret. With night vision binoculars he could see UFOs. Some of
      their radar waves can disturb as they can picture up their signal. Thanks to Carol & Leo
      MexicoMothership
      Tijuana -- Here is a video taken December 25, 2011, that is making the rounds on UFO web sites and
      blogs. The submitter calls the object a "Mother Ship, and states that the object is ejecting smaller
      UFOs. The YouTube video is quite long, and we are showing only a small portion of it.
      To see the entire
      9 minute video go to:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR5cjp5nAmI&feature=player_embedded#!
      New Zealand
      Disc

      Point Chevalier, Auckland -- Photograph taken on Xmas Day, from Coyle Park, Apparent position
      of object: -36.851982,174.703774
      Object was not seen, only noticed once the photograph was viewed later.
      Sea birds were in the vicinity, and had appeared in shots taken from another vantage point facing
      east; however none were noticed in other shots taken within seconds of this photograph.
      Turkey Cylinder
      UFO

      Still taken on December 28, 2011 video Air above the cylinder seems to be highly energized. A
      pole or dark line shown in the video creates a question of validity.
      http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/cm4f0383f9.jpg.
      UK Orb
      London -- UFOs over London was posted on June 24, 2011. with 3,548,344 views on YouTube-
      The photographer states, The UFO was over London BBC Radio 1 Building
      and took over a week to get
      it, but finally managed to get these critters on camera on a clear day, and even get a close-up. It seems
      to be attracting quite a crowd now when they appear. Can anyone explain what on earth these lights are
      please? CBS News, London's "UFO mothership
      Support Earth Changing Research
      I was sitting
      at my desk, pondering how I could get people interested in getting my work of the last thirteen years.
      I have put together a DVD of Filer's Files with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings.
      Additionally,
      I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter's exciting abduction story
      by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell has also included much of his excellent dialog for
      a donation of only $50.
      We also include a year's subscription. Please include your e-mail address and
      mailing address.

      Send check or money order to:
      George Filer, 222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ
      08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week and want to support my efforts, please make a donation via PayPal

      I am offering eleven years of Filer's Files on a DVD with
      thousands of photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's subscription. Please
      include your e-mail address and mailing address.
      JOIN MUFON!
      Become a MUFON member today! Benefits
      of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal which contains current investigations,
      sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now, click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2010 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the
      COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date
      of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters
      to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your
      name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL
      REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.
      God Bless Our Troops and Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my
      grandsons who drowned.