REAL UFOs or HOAX? 1-4-2012

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      REAL UFOs or HOAX? 1-4-2012
      Dark objects over Kyle, TX, disappeared quickly
      A Kyle, TX, couple report watching two dark objects in the sky January 2, 2012, that both seemed to disappear quickly, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
      The couple had just pulled into their driveway and were getting out of their vehicle when the first object was seen.
      "I noticed this strange black/greyish ball just hovering in the sky," the reporting witness stated. "From my perspective, it was in the same direction of the Moon."
      <http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-national/dark-objects-over-kyle-tx-disappeared-quickly?cid=PROD-redesign-right-next> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Minister Farrakhan & renown Ufologist Jaime Maussan
      Interview on possibility (?) of Imminent UFO/ET Disclosure
      <http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/76644/Alien_Disclosure_Imminent__Minister_Farrakhan_Inte/>