Fwd: Check out Exposing the Clandestine/ET Agenda to Control Human Consciousn...

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012
      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _Exposing the Clandestine/ET Agenda to Control Human Consciousness_
      (http://www.exopolitics.org/Study-Paper-4-PF.htm)
      They were here long before the creation & the coming of man-kind & because
      of the madness of the present Earth species of "man" they will be here
      long after we are extinct. Believe what you will. Jonathon