Re: Best UFO Video EVER…Or Just A FAKE ?

  • Alan McCright
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      My vote for fake--though a well-done fake.

      The fighter jets are, unmistakeably, swing-wing F-14 Tomcats, with which
      I am familiar. The F-14 was taken out of service in 2006. Save for the
      Islamic Republic of Iran, all remaining F-14s in the world--which were
      not in museums--were destroyed in 2007 to prevent parts from going to
      Iran, which purchased some in the pre-Ayatollah '70's. Iran, therefore,
      has the only operational F-14s on the planet.

      The terrain and vegetation are plainly not Iranian, (Oregon or
      Washington state would be my guess), and I see no internet reference to
      this video before August 2011. Hard to believe it would be kept under
      wraps so long--were it real.

      My belief? Someone had some old footage of an F-14 flyby and tricked in
      a UFO.

      Regards,

      Alan