VNN Exclusive: An Evening with Billy Meier's son, Methusalem Meier

  • Doctor Whodini
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2011
      Hello all,

      You don't want to miss an exclusive 2-hour interview with perhaps the
      MOST famous ET/UFO contact event in history! Billy Meier's son,
      Methusalem speaks out about the suppression and ridicule he and his
      father went through the past 30 years.

      During the 3rd hour, I'll be talking about the 3rd Secret of Fatima, The
      Tribulation Period, which we are NOW in, the coming Anti-Christ, and the
      return of Planet X!

      Another 3 hours of radio like nowhere else!

      To listen LIVE this Sunday evening, please visit:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      or

      http://blogtalkradio.com/vortexnetworknews

      Bill