Check out Parallel universe (fiction) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2011
      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _Parallel universe (fiction) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia_
      (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_universe_(fiction))
      Every dimension is an "alternate reality", where-in every parallel
      reality, probable reality is also an alternate reality. We are existing within a
      MULTIDIMENSIONAL universe. However, believe as you will. Jonathon