Video: A 1977 True Alien Message to Earth ? The Voice of Vrillion

  • Dr. Donald Ryles
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2011
      This is a strange and still as of yet unexplained( for over 30 years) happening from 1977. I had posted this once before about a year ago and today for some reason ( possibly Holidays) many people have asked about it again . Many may not have heard it. Best wishes, Donald Ryles PhD

      Watch at : http://parabook.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/video-a-1977-true-alien-message-to-earth-the-voice-of-vrillion/