Fwd: Check out Alex Collier - Lecture on ET Civilizations (Part 1 of 12) - Yo...

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2011
      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _Alex Collier - Lecture on ET Civilizations (Part 1 of 12) - YouTube_
      (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEQv_R9pCRk)
      Just in case you do not believe in ETs I would sincerely suggest that you
      watch the enclosed video then review all of the side videos enclosed. YOU
      must be YOUR OWN decisions regarding what Alex is saying . Blessings,
      Jonathon