Fwd: Check out Time and Dimension Travel - True Stories, Theories and Inventi...

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2011
      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _Time and Dimension Travel - True Stories, Theories and Inventions for
      Time and Dimension Travel_
      (http://paranormal.about.com/od/timeanddimensiontravel/Time_and_Dimension_Travel.htm)
      My question here-in is "What is time & does it exist in any reality other
      than the third dimension? Jonathon