UFOs are not all flown by true extraterrestrials

  • Arthur G
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011
      UFOs are not all flown by true extraterrestrials, the majority of them are owned and operated by our advanced Repto Sapien cousins, who share the Earth with us as their ancestral home world. They are historically cited in about 80 places in the Bible, being described as a SERPENT THAT WALKS UPRIGHT ON TWO LEGS AND IS AS TALL AS A CAMEL (8 FEET TALL). There are statues and temple paintings of them in nearly every ancient society. This has nothing to do with "religious beliefs." It is a proven historical and archaeological fact. That's why I wrote a book showing all of the real world evidence.

      Publisher's site to order my book in paperback or Ebook

      http://booklocker.com/books/1417.html

      WARNING reveals a frightening alien agenda, a long-term program of social domination and periodic controlled genocide. Mankind is now in great danger. We have a terrible problem to overcome. Resolution requires international solidarity, then forcible negotiation with the aliens.

      Some artwork from my book. Click on each image for larger view:

      http://picasaweb.google.com/antigray45/Artwork02

      Art Greenfield
    • Peter Longworth
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011
        Thank you for this. It all looks very interesting

        Petet

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 08/12/2011, at 1:49 PM, "Arthur G" <antigray@...> wrote:

        > UFOs are not all flown by true extraterrestrials, the majority of them are owned and operated by our advanced Repto Sapien cousins, who share the Earth with us as their ancestral home world. They are historically cited in about 80 places in the Bible, being described as a SERPENT THAT WALKS UPRIGHT ON TWO LEGS AND IS AS TALL AS A CAMEL (8 FEET TALL). There are statues and temple paintings of them in nearly every ancient society. This has nothing to do with "religious beliefs." It is a proven historical and archaeological fact. That's why I wrote a book showing all of the real world evidence.
        >
        > Publisher's site to order my book in paperback or Ebook
        >
        > http://booklocker.com/books/1417.html
        >
        > WARNING reveals a frightening alien agenda, a long-term program of social domination and periodic controlled genocide. Mankind is now in great danger. We have a terrible problem to overcome. Resolution requires international solidarity, then forcible negotiation with the aliens.
        >
        > Some artwork from my book. Click on each image for larger view:
        >
        > http://picasaweb.google.com/antigray45/Artwork02
        >
        > Art Greenfield

        > Messages to the list-owner: ufonet-owner@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > Caution, many reports of unidentified phenomena posted to this list require
        > further investigation.Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Arthur G