Fwd: Check out Flooded Kingdoms Of The Last Ice Age Pt 1 of 5 - YouTube

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _Flooded Kingdoms Of The Last Ice Age Pt 1 of 5 - YouTube_
      (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMWW9OX1EJM&feature=email)
      Hey these are fantastic videos Duayne! The side posts are great too! Maybe
      someday soon in the near future the world will wake up & discover that all
      history that we know is just one great big lie! Good find! Jonathon

      PS: By the way, after downing a great cheeseburger
      & fries I laid down for a mid-day nap only to awaken to a snow white-out &
      one inch of fresh snow on my mountain-top here in Tennessee!