Fwd: Check out UFO Photos: North America- UFO Evidence

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2011
      ____________________________________

      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _UFO Photos: North America- UFO Evidence_
      (http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/region/northamerica.htm)
      Reviewing all of the photos & articles are just a little bit complicated
      but well worth the effort if you are sincerely interested in learning facts
      regarding UFO & other paranormal phenomena. I would suggest the turning of
      these amazing articles into a file & watching at your leisure . Enjoy,
      Jonathon