Fwd: Check out UFO, UFOs photographs

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2011
      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _UFO, UFOs photographs_ (http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/ufo_et.htm)

      At my age (76 years old ) I am not really concerned with whether or not
      the viewer "believes" what is presented here-in, but rather to present what
      is presently available that our governments have not covered up or blocked
      from the internet, then to let YOU decide what you wish to believe. Happy
      Holidays, Jonathon

    • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
        Believe what you will, but they are out there in massive numbers & they
        have been here since Earth's beginnings. Jonathon