Fwd: Check out Underwater Cities, Ruins and Other Urban Archeology: 7 Submerg...

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _Underwater Cities, Ruins and Other Urban Archeology: 7 Submerged Wonders
      of the World | WebUrbanist_
      (http://weburbanist.com/2007/09/12/underwater-urban-archeology-7-submerged-wonders-of-the-world/)
      There are so many under water & under ground presently unexplored "MODERN"
      civilizations & cities existing that were certainly NOT built by human
      beings that it is almost impossible to list them all as more are being
      discovered daily. If you will refer to the twenty first parallel you will discover
      that it was the existing "equator" before the last Earth shift & the
      raising of sea levels. Jonathon