Fwd: Check out UFO, UFOs photographs

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2011
      An American scientist asked Werner Von Braun how the Germans achieved the
      development of such fantastic weaponry? Without thinking Von Braun
      answered, "We had help from "THEM."
      My big question there-fore is: WHY did an alien ET nation
      aid the Germans & what alien nation did so?
      Here-in I am
      presenting you with over-whelming proof of the existence of UFOs. Jonathon

      ____________________________________
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2011
        I found this interesting and thought you would too:
        _UFO, UFOs photographs_ (http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/ufo_et.htm)

        At my age (76 years old ) I am not really concerned with whether or not
        the viewer "believes" what is presented here-in, but rather to present what
        is presently available that our governments have not covered up or blocked
        from the internet, then to let YOU decide what you wish to believe. Happy
        Holidays, Jonathon

      • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
          Believe what you will, but they are out there in massive numbers & they
          have been here since Earth's beginnings. Jonathon