Fwd: Check out Another strange list of underground things - Unexplained Myste...

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2011
      Subj: Check out Another strange list of underground things - Unexplained
      Mysteries Dis

      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _Another strange list of underground things - Unexplained Mysteries
      Discussion Forums_
      (http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43018)
      There certainly seems to be a lot more going UNDERGROUND under Planet
      Earth than we realize! Why hasn't "ANY" government or news agency reported upon
      the phenomena occuring beneath us upon Earth's surface? YOU tell me.
      Regards, Jonathon