KC MUFON Meeting Info for Nov.14

  • Margie Kay
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2011
      Come hear about the Mass UFO Sightings in the Kansas City area in October
      (Kansas City had the most UFO reports (85) during the month of October according to the International MUFON database)

      at The Kansas City Area MUFON Meeting November 14, 2011

      Westport Flea Market, 817 Westport Rd., Kansas City MO (in the Comedy Club in back)
      This is a dinner meeting -order off the menu.  Cash only establishment - they have an ATM on site.

      Open to the public. A $3 - $5 donation is requested to cover room fees.

      6:30 - 7:00 PM Book sale/exchange: Bring your used and new UFO and paranormal books and DVDs to sell or trade at this meeting.

      7:00 PM Presentation:  Margie Kay will present updated results of the investigations that have been completed by several Missouri and Arkansas Field Investigators and will show video and photos of some of these cases.  Some of these sightings have been explained, but many are not yet identified. This is a MUFON Star Team investigation.

      8:00 PM - 8:45 PM Share you own sighting reports: If you have had a recent UFO sighting we'd like to hear about it!

      Margie Kay
      Assistant State Director for Missouri MUFON
      PO Box 1166, Independence, MO 64051
      816-833-1602 M-F 9 - 5
      margiekay06@...
      www.missourimufon.org

    • heapiton
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2011
        That sounds like an interesting event.  I hope it has a good turn out.  Is MUFON active in Florida, that you know of?

        Anthony,
        Church of ET Intelligence
        ULC