Re: [UFOnet] Fwd: Check out Alien Pictures - A collection of real alien pictures to show t...

  • skywatch
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2011
      Now this is interesting.

      The 'Amphibian' photo I referred to was published
      on both sites you have just posted to the group.

      On the first site it correctly identifies the photo as coming from Italy.
      But on the second page they say it is from a cave in Brazil!!!

      Hardly an easy mistake to make and therefore
      making all other claims on the site equally likely to be inaccurate.

      Skywatch