Check out UFO occupants - Reptilian and grey alien pictures

  • jonathonjoseph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2011
      I found this interesting and thought you would too:
      _UFO occupants - Reptilian and grey alien pictures_
      (http://www.hyper.net/ufo/occupants.html)

    • skywatch
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2011
        The very first picture you see of the 'Amphibian' is a papier mache model.

        This was exposed years ago by Timothy Good who met the people in Italy.

        Skywatch

      • antigray@cs.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2011
          UFOs are not all flown by true extraterrestrials, the majority of them are owned and operated by our advanced Repto Sapien cousins, who share the Earth with us as their ancestral home world. They are historically cited in about 80 places in the Bible, being described as a SERPENT THAT WALKS UPRIGHT ON TWO LEGS AND IS AS TALL AS A CAMEL (8 FEET TALL). There are statues and temple paintings of them in nearly every ancient society. This has nothing to do with "religious beliefs." It is a proven historical and archaeological fact. That's why I wrote a book showing all of the real world evidence.
          Publisher's site to order my book in paperback or Ebook
          http://booklocker.com/books/1417.html

          WARNING reveals a frightening alien agenda, a long-term program of social domination and periodic controlled genocide. Mankind is now in great danger. We have a terrible problem to overcome. Resolution requires international solidarity, then forcible negotiation with the aliens.
          Some artwork from my book. Click on each image for larger view:
          http://picasaweb.google.com/http://picasaweb.google.com/antigray45/Artwork02

          Art Greenfield